Express News (Pakistan)
|Owned by||Television Media Network (Private) Limited|
|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
|Slogan||Har Khabar Par Nazar|
|Broadcast area||South Asia, Middle East, America, UAE, UK, Ireland, India|
|Headquarters||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Sister channel(s)||Express 24/7 (English), Express Entertainment (Entertainment), Hero Tv (Infotainment)|
|PTCL Smart TV (Pakistan)||012|
|Express News Live||Watch Live|
Express News is an Urdu language Pakistani television news channel Based in Lahore, launched on January 1, 2008. It is owned and run by the country's third largest Urdu daily, Daily Express. The owners of the channel, Lakson Group, launched 'Express 24/7', is not published in English.
Express Media Group had launched their entertainment channel Express Entertainment on 1 January 2012. EMG had also launched their channel, Hero TV, from 5 June 2012.
Accusation of fraud
Salman Danish, chief executive officer of Medialogic, a television ratings company in Pakistan, accused Express Group of paying Medialogic insiders to manipulate TV ratings fraudulently.
- ↑ "Express News TV". hamariweb.com. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- ↑ "Express News Live". expressnews.tv.com.pk. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- ↑ "Express News Urdu Live". listenradios.com. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- ↑ "Waqt News TV - Latest Pakistan News Headlines, Latest News". waqtnews.tv. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- ↑ "Express Group guilty of ratings manipulation". geo.tv. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 8/13/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.