|Launched||11 February 2008|
|Owned by||ITV Network|
|Audience share||40368 (May 2016, )|
|Slogan||"Desh ki Dhadkan"|
|Dish TV||Channel 608|
|Tata Sky||Channel 550|
|DD Direct Plus||Channel 51|
|Videocon D2H||Channel 308|
- The Channel is owned by Kartikeya Sharma, Chairman and Managing Director, ITV Network (Information TV Pvt. Ltd.). Deepak Chaurasia is the channel's Editor-in-Chief. Rana Yashwant is the Managing Editor of India News, whose program Ardh Satya received a Red Ink award 2016 in category "Human Rights".
- ITV Network also owns English news channel NewsX, four regional Hindi news channels (India News Haryana, India News Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh, India News Rajasthan, India News Uttar Pradesh), weekly English newspaper 'The Sunday Guardian' and daily Hindi newspaper 'Aaj Samaj'.
- In January 2013, Deepak Chaurasia joined India News in the capacity of Editor-in-Chief.
Media and broadcasting
India News broadcasting is managed by Information TV Private Limited, which have its own Teleport facility for the Uplinking of its satellite channels. The channel is available on all major DTH platforms, Digital/Analog cable, Web and Mobile Television. Deepak Chaurasia is the head journalist of the channel, and the channel also airs shows like 'Good Luck Guru' featuring philosopher Pawan Sinha.
- Broadcast Audience Research Council
- "Story of a Media Entrepreneur: Kartikeya Sharma". www.sunday-guardian.com.
- "EDITORIAL LEADERSHIP". www.itvnetwork.com.
- "Mumbai Press Club". mumbaipressclub.com.
- "India News to launch three Hindi regional channels". exchange4media.com.