|Launched||May 19, 2002|
|Owned by||Weiss Bros. Pakistan|
|Slogan||Young Future Channel|
Space Power tv
|Dish TV||Channel 210|
Spacetoon is a Pakistani, a unit of Spacetoon International which primarily shows children and animation programming. The channel officially launched on May 19, 2002. satellite television channel created by Weiss Bros.
The channel launched on May 19, 2002 as a separate feed dedicated for Pakistani viewers. Programs broadcast on this feed are almost identical to the programs broadcast on Spacetoon India, with the exception of a few shows. It has a translation in some areas. The channel is basically Middle East's Television a relay version of Spacetoon (India). The major differences between the Indian version and the Pakistan version are timings, advertisements and contest Programming of Planets.
- Action (Planet of the excitement and mystery) of the series of movement and excitement.
- Adventure (Planet of the imagination and thrill) of the Series adventures.
- Sports (Planet of the challenge and strength) of the series and sports programs.
- Zomoroda (planet for girls only) series and programs for girls.
- Bon Bon (Planet Heroes adults) for baby shows
- History (planet from time immemorial) for the historical series.
- Science (planet discovery and knowledge) for educational programs.
- Alpha (Planet of the numbers and letters) for educational programs.
- Comedy (Planet Laughter) to comedy series.
- Movies (planet of all colors) for the cartoons.
Spacetoon International Spacetoon programming planet's also has a few international channels in India, Indonesia, France, United States, Australia and Iran.
Spacetoon in March 27, 2000 Arabic television in Damascus and Dubai channel, this from show that specializes in animation and children programs planet Digimon, Beyblade Metal Fusion, The Mr. Men Show, Masha and the Bear, Little Charmers, Inazuma Eleven and Jewelpet: Magical Change (2016).
On 2000s, the channel SpaceToon India was launched by Spacetoon Pakistan and most "classic" cartoons were moved from Cartoon Network to the new channel, which initially broadcast from 12pm–11pm On 8 December 2009 programming Planet song's International.