|Launched||3 December 2013|
|Owned by||Foxtel Networks|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV 16:9)|
|Slogan||Your Easy Place to Relax|
|Sister channel(s)||Foxtel Networks channels|
Foxtel Smooth (formerly Smooth) is a 24-hour Australian pay television music channel available via Foxtel satellite and cable services. It launched on 3 December 2013, dedicated to easy listening adult contemporary music.
On 1 November 2013, Foxtel announced they were refreshing their music genre channels to allow for more diversity in their offerings. In addition to changes to the channels being offered by MTV Australia and the branding of the audio channels, it was announced that smoothfm would launch a television station that would offer easy listening adult contemporary music which will correspond to their radio network. Smooth is the first radio station to launch a television channel.
- "Shareholdings". Foxtel. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
Smooth – Foxtel, Australia
- Knox, David (1 November 2013). "Foxtel refreshes music channels". TV Tonight. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Summer Channel Changes". Foxtel. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- Davidson, Darren (1 November 2013). "DMG hits sweet spot with Smooth TV launch". The Australian. Australia. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "Marcia Hines fronts new Foxtel music channel SMOOTH". if.com.au. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- Knox, David (5 December 2013). "Cameron Daddo becomes Mr SMOOTH on Foxtel". TV Tonight. Retrieved 17 January 2014.