Location of Ghandoura in Syria
|Coordinates: 36°40′10″N 37°43′57″E / 36.6694°N 37.7325°ECoordinates: 36°40′10″N 37°43′57″E / 36.6694°N 37.7325°E|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Ghandoura (Arabic: غندورة; Turkish: Gavureli) is a small town in northern Aleppo Governorate, northwestern Syria. Administrative center of Nahiya Ghandoura in Jarabulus District, the town has a population of 1,658 as per the 2004 census. It is located midway between al-Rai and Jarabulus, at the northern banks of Sajur River, some 4 km (2.5 mi) south east of the Sajur Dam.
Syrian Civil War
- "2004 Census Data for Nahiya Ghandoura" (in Arabic). Syrian Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 15 October 2015. Also available in English: UN OCHA. "2004 Census Data". Humanitarian Data Exchange. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- Spencer Ackerman (29 July 2016). "US military says it may have killed more civilians in latest airstrike in Syria". Guardian. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Syrie: 15 civils tués dans des frappes de la coalition" (in French). AFP. 28 July 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "U.S. assessing reports air strike in Syria caused civilian casualties". Reuters. 29 July 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "UN Syria envoy tells Russia: Leave Aleppo corridors 'to us'". Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Syria: Reports of civilian deaths in US-led strikes". Retrieved 1 August 2016.