|Coordinates: 36°7′3″N 37°3′3″E / 36.11750°N 37.05083°E|
|District||Mount Simeon District|
|Population (2004 census)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Khan Tuman (Arabic: خان طومان) is a village in northern Syria, administratively part of the Mount Simeon District of Aleppo Governorate, located southwest of Aleppo. Nearby localities include Urum al-Kubrah, Urum al-Sughrah, al-Shaykh Ali and al-Zurbah. According to the Syria Central Bureau of Statistics, Khan Tuman had a population of 2,781 in the 2004 census. The village is built on a hill located just east of the Queiq River. It is known for its historical caravanserai which dates back to 1189.
- Walpole, Robert (1820). Memoirs relating to European and Asiatic Turkey , and other countries of the east, ed. from manuscript journals. 2. ed. Longman.