|Publisher||Bonnier Business Press|
History and profile
Delovoy Peterburg was started in 1993. Its headquarters is in Saint Petersburg and the paper provides business- and finance-related news about the city and the region. The paper is published in tabloid format.
The owner of Delovoy Peterburg is Bonnier Group and its publisher is Bonnier Business Press, ZAO, a subsidiary of the Bonnier Group. As of 2006 Andrey Ershov was the editor-in-chief. Maxim Vasjukov has been the editor-in-chief of the paper since 8 December 2011.
- Katja Koikkalainen (April 2006). "Internationalization and growth of business journalism in Russia" (Conference Paper). University of Surrey. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "Delovoy Petersburg". Publicitas. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- Katja Koikkalainen (December 2007). "The Local and the International in Russian Business Journalism: Structures and Practices". Europe-Asia Studies. 59 (8). JSTOR 20451455.
- "Bonnier Business Press ZAO, Russia". Bonnier Business Press. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- Craig Carroll (1 September 2010). Corporate Reputation and the News Media: Agenda-setting Within Business News Coverage in Developed, Emerging, and Frontier Markets. Routledge. p. 332. ISBN 978-1-135-25244-1. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- Nabyla Daidj (30 September 2014). Developing Strategic Business Models and Competitive Advantage in the Digital Sector. IGI Global. p. 327. ISBN 978-1-4666-6514-9. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "PR Committee meeting with Andrey Ershov, "Delovoy Peterburg" chief editor". American Chamber of Commerce in Russia. 28 June 2006. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "New Editor-in-Chief for Delovoy Peterburg". Bonnier Group. 9 December 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "The 2011 World Young Reader Prizes: About the winners". WAN/IFRA. 27 August 2011. Retrieved 26 December 2014.