QQ Music (Chinese: QQ音乐) is a Chinese music streaming and download service owned by Tencent. It has more than 800 million users, 400 million monthly active users, 100 million daily active users and 10 million subscribers. It has a 15% share of the Chinese online music market. It will merge with China Music Corporation. QQ Music holds an annual music award, QQ Music Awards.
- Millward, Steven (January 17, 2013). "Next Version of WeChat App Will Add Voice Chatrooms, Song Recognition [Screenshots]". Tech in Asia. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- Ho, Victoria (July 29, 2016). "Why QQ Music, China's Spotify, is profitable while other streaming music providers aren't". Mashable. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- Zen Soo (July 15, 2016). "Tencent to merge QQ Music service with China Music Corp to create streaming giant". South China Morning Post. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- Zen Soo (March 25, 2016). "Bigbang win big at QQ Music Awards". China.org.cn. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- Official website (Chinese)