|Platforms||PC, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Mac OS X, Windows|
|CEO: Chung Jaan Hao|
Wowloud was the first online music streaming service in Malaysia operating by MNC Wireless Bhd. It is available on PC, Smart TVs and also on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Android and BlackBerry. Its library has content from the Universal Music Malaysia, Warner Music Malaysia, Sony Music Entertainment Malaysia and One Stop Music. Currently, there are three categories of Wowloud account such as Wowloud Free, Wowloud Premium and the Wowloud Premium Plus.
As of 1 June 2014, the service has ceased to exist.
- "Wireless firm launches music service website". The Star (Malaysia). 25 October 2011. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "A first for Malaysian music streaming". The Star (Malaysia). 9 May 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Rajina Dhillon (20 March 2012). "WOWloud Partners LG For Smart TV Offering". MARKETING-interactive.com. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "WOWLOUD account". WOWLOUD. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "WOWLOUD announces launch of Malaysia's first music streaming service Discovery Radio". MSN. 9 July 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2013.