National Lampoon's Last Resort
|National Lampoon's Last Resort|
|Directed by||Rafal Zielinski|
|Music by||Ronald J. Weiss|
National Lampoon's Last Resort (also known as Last Resort or National Lampoon's Scuba School) is a 1994 direct-to-video comedy film directed by Rafal Zielinski. The film stars Corey Feldman and Corey Haim as Sam and Dave, two friends who are visiting a Caribbean island resort.
Sam (Corey Feldman) and Dave (Corey Haim) after being fired from a fast food outlet and getting evicted are magically transported to Sam's uncle's island. Sam and Dave are asked to help save the island. The band Dread Zeppelin perform the film's theme song as credits roll at the end.
- Corey Feldman as Sam
- Corey Haim as Dave
- Geoffrey Lewis as Rex Carver, Sam's Uncle
- Maureen Flannigan as Sonja, a scuba diving instructor
- Demetra Hampton as Alex
- Robert Mandan as Hemlock, a corporate raider determined to take over the island.
- Patrick Labyorteaux as Young Hemlock
- Milton Selzer as Irv
- Eda Reiss Merin as Ida
- John William Young as Norm
- Marji Martin as Betty
- Chris Barnes as Bob
- Tony Longo as Rob
- Michael Ralph as Flash
- Zelda Rubinstein as Old Hermit
- Brandy Ledford as Mermaid
- Dread Zeppelin (Jah Paul Jo, Carl Jah, Put-Mon, Ed Zeppelin, Spice and Tortelvis) as themselves
- National Lampoon's Last Resort combined details IMDB.com. Retrieved December 30, 2005.
- National Lampoon's Last Resort filming location notes IMDB.com. Retrieved December 30, 2005.