The Show with Vinny
|The Show with Vinny|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||11|
|Running time||21-24 minutes|
|Original release||May 2 – July 11, 2013|
Snooki & JWoww
The Pauly D Project
The series captures Vinny Guadagnino as he invites various celebrities into his home, located in Staten Island, New York, to indulge in a home-cooked Italian meal and a candid conversation with Guadagnino's family. Unlike other talk shows, there is no live studio audience, only Guadagnino's family and friends. Guests included on the show are: Mark Wahlberg, Lil Wayne, Ke$ha, Jenny McCarthy, ASAP Rocky, Whitney Cummings, Anthony Mackie, Ciara, Austin Mahone, Brittany Snow, Kat Graham, Redfoo, Iggy Azalea, Perez Hilton, Victoria Justice, The Saturdays, Jenna Marbles, Erica Mena, MGK, Bella Thorne, Mindless Behavior and Tyler The Creator.
|No.||Guests||Original air date|| U.S. viewers|
|0||"Movie Awards Sneak Peak"||April 14, 2013||1.85|
|1||Lil Wayne and Jenna Marbles||May 2, 2013||1.19|
|Lil Wayne is the first guest to visit the Guadagnino home and later the duo goes to the skate park. Jenna Marbles arrives next, and activities include a video chat with Snooki.|
|2||Victoria Justice and Scott Disick||May 9, 2013||1.02|
|Vinny takes Victoria Justice to an amusement park. Scott Disick brings his lavish wardrobe to swap with Vinny.|
|3||Mark Wahlberg, Anthony Mackie and Kesha||May 16, 2013||0.64|
|Vinny goes to the gym with Mark Wahlberg and Anthony Mackie from the upcoming Michael Bay movie "Pain & Gain." Later, Ke$ha comes over to Vinny's house and before you know it, his crazy Uncle Nino is being doused in green and purple glitter.|
|4||ASAP Rocky and The Saturdays||May 23, 2013||0.67|
|A$AP Rocky stops by for an Italian family dinner. Vinny heads to the diner where his mom works for a big American breakfast with British girl group and reality stars The Saturdays.|
|5||Jenny McCarthy and Mindless Behavior||May 30, 2013||0.72|
|Paola catches Vinny interviewing Jenny McCarthy in bed and forces them into the living room where they play "Never Have I Ever." Vinny meets Mindless Behavior at a basketball court and before he knows it, a mob of fans arrive.|
|6||Redfoo and Ciara||June 6, 2013||0.54|
|Redfoo dresses up the family and teaches everyone how to dance "LMFAO" style. Ciara teaches the family freestyle rapping.|
|7||MGK and Kat Graham||June 13, 2013||0.66|
|Vinny introduces MGK to his sister and Kat Graham shows Vinny and the family how to do her dance.|
|8||Erica Mena and Austin Mahone||June 20, 2013||0.43|
|Austin Mahone teaches Vinny how to beat box, and Erica Mena also plays a prank on Uncle Nino.|
|9||Iggy Azalea and Tyler, The Creator||June 27, 2013||0.53|
|Vinny interviews Iggy Azalea and they have a pizza eating competition. Tyler, the Creator helps Vinny pull a prank on his sister as Tyler fakes having an asthma attack.|
|10||Whitney Cummings and Bella Thorne||July 11, 2013||0.44|
|Vinny brings Paola and Uncle Nino to Los Angeles, where he interviews Whitney Cummings poolside and learns how to dance from Bella Thorne, in a tutu no less.|
|11||Perez Hilton and Brittany Snow||July 11, 2013||0.47|
|In LA, Perez Hilton tells Vinny how he went from blogger bully to nice guy. Brittany Snow and Vinny get to know each other through a round of speed-dating|
- "MTV Continues to Expand the Hit "Jersey Shore" Franchise with the Greenlight of the Hybrid Talk Show-Reality Series "The Show with Vinny" for Cast Member Vinny Guadagnino". The Futon Critic. November 13, 2012. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 13, 2013). "MTV to Debut an All-New Thursday Night With the Series Premieres of 'The Show with Vinny' and 'Zach Stone is Gonna Be Famous'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
- Blickley, Leigh (November 18, 2012). "Vinny Guadagnino's Talk Show: 'Jersey Shore' Star 'Really Excited' About Spin-Off". The Huffington Post. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- Brown, Laurel (November 13, 2012). "MTV orders another 'Jersey Shore' spinoff, 'The Show with Vinny'". Zap2it. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- Hinckley, David (November 15, 2012). "Vinny Guadagnino's new talk show pushes the boundaries of reality TV even further". New York Daily News. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (April 17, 2013). "'The Show With Vinny' to Premiere Thursday, May 2 on MTV". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2013). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Wins Night, 'MTV Movie Awards', 'Vikings', 'Mad Men','The Client List', 'Veep' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (May 3, 2013). "Thursday Cable Ratings:NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Swamp People', 'Chasing Tail', 'Men at Work', 'The Show With Vinny', 'Project Runway' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Swamp People" Pulls Back in Front for History". The Futon Critic. May 10, 2013.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: TNT, ESPN Top Charts with NBA Playoffs". The Futon Critic. May 17, 2013.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Swamp People" Tops Demos, Viewers for History". The Futon Critic. May 24, 2013.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars" Return No Match for NBA Playoffs". The Futon Critic. May 31, 2013.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars," "Burn Notice" Top Charts". The Futon Critic. June 7, 2013.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars," "Burn Notice" Once Again Top Charts". The Futon Critic. June 13, 2013.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars," "Swamp People" Hold Off USA's Dramas". The Futon Critic. June 21, 2013.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars" Top Charts for History". The Futon Critic. June 28, 2013.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: History's "Pawn Stars," "Swamp People" Top Charts". The Futon Critic. July 12, 2013.