List of Jersey Shore episodes
Jersey Shore is an American reality television series which ran on MTV from December 3, 2009 to December 20, 2012 in the United States. The series follows the lives of eight housemates— Jenni "JWoww" Farley, Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, Vinny Guadagnino, Deena Nicole Cortese (season 3-6), and formerly Angelina Pivarnick (season 1-2) — spending their summer on the Jersey Shore. Season 2 follows the cast escaping the cold northeast to Miami. Season 3 saw the cast going back to the Jersey Shore for the Summer with Deena Nicole Cortese replacing Angelina.
The first season had five special episodes, with some airing after select episodes. Several after hours specials have aired on MTV following select episodes along with various specials. The end of each season has been accompanied by a reunion show. Also a number of after-show internet specials titled "Jersey Shore: Hook-Up" hosted by Kenny Santucci have been released on MTV.com after select episodes. Also, there have been a number of internet specials exclusively on MTV.com.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||9||December 3, 2009||January 21, 2010|
|2||13||July 29, 2010||October 21, 2010|
|3||13||January 6, 2011||March 24, 2011|
|4||12||August 4, 2011||October 20, 2011|
|5||11||January 5, 2012||March 15, 2012|
|6||13||October 4, 2012||December 20, 2012|
Season 1 (2009–10)
For the first quarter of 2010, season 1 of Jersey Shore was the highest-rated original cable series among 12- to 34-year-olds, with a season-high 2.6 rating for the finale. The season also ranked #1 for its time period versus all cable competition among 12- to 34-year-olds. The season finale was MTV's highest-rated original series telecast in almost two years. Overall, the season averaged 2.7 million viewers. The season featured five special episodes, including a half-hour show titled Jersey Shore: After Hours hosted by Julissa Bermudez which aired occasionally after select episodes featuring cast members discussing the week's episode.
| No. in
| No. in
|Title||Original air date|| U.S. Viewers |
|1||1||"A New Family"||December 3, 2009[a]||1.38|
|Summer at the Jersey Shore kicks off when eight soon-to-be roommates move into their summer share. Romance heats up between Sammi and Mike, but all might be lost when the guys invite three random girls to join them in the hot tub. Meanwhile, Snooki comes on way too strong, and finds herself the outcast. She can only hope that first impressisons won't be lasting impressions.|
|2||2||"The Tanned Triangle"||December 3, 2009[a]||1.38|
|Still feeling like the outcast, Snooki tells the others that she's leaving the Shore. And the roommates' first night out at the club gets flirty, proving that the boyfriends back home might, in fact, have something to worry about. And what started with Mike and Sammi turns into a love triangle that threatens to divide the house.|
|3||3||"Good Riddance"||December 10, 2009||2.12|
The love triangle gets even more intense when Ronnie catches Sammi giving her number to another guy. And a housemate chooses to leave the Shore for good.Note: Angelina voluntarily leaves the house.
|4||4||"Fade To Black"||December 17, 2009||2.48|
|After a night out at the club, Pauly D and Mike have to juggle multiple groups of girls. And mayhem breaks out when a fight erupts at a bar, and one of the housemates goes down.|
|5||5||"Just Another Day at the Shore"||January 1, 2010||N/A|
|The roommates rally around Snooki, and the unexpected result of the brutal punch is that it actually brings the house closer. Sam meets Ronnie's parents.|
|6||6||"Boardwalk Blowups"||January 7, 2010||3.27|
|When Mike invites girls back to the house, the situation gets out of control, and Snooki gets into her second fight of the summer. Meanwhile, Ronnie gets into a brawl of his own, leaving Sammi questioning their relationship.|
|7||7||"What Happens in AC"||January 14, 2010[b]||3.60|
|The roommates head to Atlantic City where fun turns to fury when Mike manages to antagonize both Snooki and J-WOWW. One roommate reveals that she used to have an eating disorder.|
|8||8||"One Shot"||January 14, 2010[b]||3.60|
|The summer's winding down, but the drama doesn't stop. Pauly has a stalker and a fight lands another roommate in jail.|
|9||9||"That's How The Shore Goes"||January 21, 2010||4.83|
|Ronnie is released from his night in the slammer and the guys comfort Snooki after she has a bad encounter with her ex-boyfriend. The housemates wrap things up at the Shore as summer draws to a close, but not before one final house hot tub hook up.|
|Title||Episode Shown After||Host||Original air date|
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||3||Julissa Bermudez||December 10, 2009|
|Things get heated when Angelina, Mike and Sammi stop by to discuss all the happenings in this week's episode.|
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||6||Julissa Bermudez||January 7, 2010|
|Snooki, Ronnie and The Situation discuss the happenings in this week's episode.|
|Jersey Shore: Spoof'd||-||Cast||January 16, 2010|
|A half-hour special titled Jersey Shore: Spoof'd aired on January 16, 2010, featuring the original cast audition tapes and cast commentary highlighting internet and television spoofs that have sprung up as a direct response to the show.|
|Jersey Shore: Reunion||9||Julissa Bermudez||January 21, 2010|
|Questions are answered when Snooki, The Situation, J-WOWW, DJ Pauly D, Angelina, Ronnie, Sammi and Vinny return for more fights and insight into what truly happened down at the Jersey Shore.|
|Jersey Shore: Before The Shore||-||Julissa Bermudez||January 28, 2010|
|In this special episode watch never-before-seen footage of the cast before they leave for the Jersey Shore house.|
Season 2 (2010)
On January 29, 2010, MTV announced that a second season of the series consisting of 13 episodes had been ordered and would air in Summer 2010. MTV announced that the second season would follow all of the first season cast as they "escape the cold northeast and find themselves in a new destination". The second season was shot in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach, Florida in April & May 2010. The second season began on July 29, 2010. For Season 2, the After Hours specials were expanded to one hour and received Top 15 Weekly Cable ratings. Like season 1, this season featured special episodes titled Jersey Shore: Hook-Up. Like Season 1's episodes, these are hosted by Kenny Santucci from the Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Fresh Meat and shown on MTV.com.
| No. in
| No. in
|Title||Original air date|| U.S. Viewers|
|10||1||"Goin' South"||July 29, 2010||5.25|
|The Jersey Shore crew is headed to Miami! While The Situation, Pauly D, Snooki and JWoww road trip down the east coast, the rest of the gang hop on planes to fly south for the winter. There, they are shocked by the surprise arrival of former housemate Angelina and the drama picks up right where it left off in Seaside. Ron and Sam are newly single -- or are they? She says she still has feelings for him and wants to rekindle their relationship. But when tensions boil over, she is left at home -- alone and brokenhearted -- while he gets crazy at the club.|
|11||2||"The Hangover"||August 5, 2010||5.03|
|Sammi tries to figure out what Ronnie really did at the club the night before, but no one is saying. And when Angelina interrupts Pauly's game, we see a whole new side of the usually calm Pauly D.|
|12||3||"Creepin'"||August 12, 2010||5.51|
|Angelina swallows her pride and apologizes to the girls. Back at the house, The Situation, Vinny and Pauly D have a close encounter with grenades in the hot tub, while Ronnie continues to creep behind Sammi's back.|
|13||4||"Breaking Up"||August 19, 2010||5.50|
|Ronnie's bad behavior puts Snooki, Angelina and JWoww in a tough spot. Together the girls decide to write an "anonymous" letter to Sammi that reveals the entire truth.|
|14||5||"The Letter"||August 26, 2010||5.82|
|Sammi finds Snooki and Jenni's "anonymous" letter, and this time it's really over with Ronnie -- at least for now. Meanwhile, Mike, Vinny and Pauly ("MVP") have their hands full juggling four girls in one night.|
|15||6||"Not So Shore"||September 2, 2010||6.54|
|The anonymous note causes tension between the girls, culminating in a full-blown cat fight. After spending another night in bed with Vinny, Snooki reveals a not-so-little known fact about her pinkeye-prone cuddle buddy.|
|16||7||"Sleeping with the Enemy"||September 9, 2010||6.38|
|The roommates deal with fallout from the girls' fight; Angelina starts dating Jose, a guy from the club; and Jenni and Snooki don homemade HazMat suits to clean up the Smush Room in preparation for Snooki's hook-up.|
|17||8||"All in the Family"||September 12, 2010[c]||5.71[d]|
|When news gets out that Angelina and Vinny hooked up, Mike threatens to tell Jose. Vinny's family comes to visit, and Vinny and Pauly find the girls of their dreams, but one of their hearts will be broken.|
|18||9||"Dirty Pad"||September 23, 2010||5.95|
|Things go south for Angelina when the roommates learn that she slept with Jose after smushing Vinny. Then she gets too close to a guy Snooki hooked up with. But it's the last straw when The Situation discovers more unpleasantness in the bathroom.|
|19||10||"Gone, Baby, Gone"||September 30, 2010||6.72|
The Situation reunites with his Canadian hottie, providing entertainment for the whole house. And Angelina tells her roommates how she really feels about them, sending Snooki into a frenzy.Note: Angelina voluntarily left the house and leaves the series
|20||11||"Girls Like That"||October 7, 2010||5.35|
|Vinny decides between two sets of girls. Meanwhile, with Angelina gone, Snooki thinks it's time that she and JWoww bury the hatchet with Sammi. But Snooki's happiness is short-lived as The Situation becomes increasingly belligerent with her.|
|21||12||"Deja Vu All Over Again"||October 14, 2010||5.68|
|Everyone is frustrated with The Situation for being off his game -- he gets the roommates kicked out of a club, gets the car towed, practically burns down the house, and proves to be a failure as a wingman for Pauly D. Twice!|
|22||13||"Back Into The Fold"||October 21, 2010||6.07|
|Pauly D and Vinny each have a final date with their Miami girls, while Sammi and Ronnie's last supper quickly devolves into a fight. Then JWoww stirs things up between Pauly D and The Situation, leading to a drama-filled final night in the hot tub.|
^[c] Aired on a Sunday night at 7 p.m. ET before the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
^[d] MTV did not re-air the episode on TV or online after the initial showing until its usual time-slot the following Thursday Sept. 16, 2010. Upon re-airing, the episode received 3.75 million viewers.
|Title||Episode Shown After||Host||Original air date|
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||6||Julissa Bermudez||September 2, 2010|
|Ronnie, Sammi, Snooki, and JWoww talk about the drama that went down on Episode 6.|
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||10||Julissa Bermudez||September 30, 2010|
|Angelina may have left Miami, but that does not mean she's off the hook. Watch her former housemates confront her on 'Jersey shore After Hours'.|
|Jersey Shore: Reunion||-||Julissa Bermudez||October 28, 2010|
|The cast of 'Jersey Shore' (except Angelina) is back together to dish the dirt on Miami. From bromances and romances to the infamous note and the fights that followed, the cast tells all.|
Season 3 (2011)
Season 3 was shot back in Seaside Heights, New Jersey over the summer; filming began on July 25, 2010 and ended on September 4, 2010. On July 20, 2010, MTV announced that the entire cast will return for the third season, with the exception of Angelina Pivarnick. Angelina was replaced by Deena Nicole Cortese, a longtime friend of Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and a self-described "blast in a glass".
Although the season is widely reported and regarded as the third season of the show, MTV refers to it as a continuation of season 2 on their website. Season three premiered on January 6, 2011 to 8.45 million viewers, making it MTV's highest-rated telecast. The second episode of the season once again set a series and MTV high, with 8.56 million viewers, only to set another record with the airing of the fourth episode, which garnered 8.87 million viewers.
| No. in
| No. in
|Title||Original air date|| U.S. Viewers|
|23||1||"Back to the Shore"||January 6, 2011||8.45|
New roommate Deena moves into the house and is welcomed by some of the roommates. The house gets off to an interesting start when Snooki confronts Vinny about him and her best friend Ryder and Deena "accidentally" gets naked in front of Mike. Leftover tension from Miami spills over to Seaside Heights when new girl Deena gets into a heated argument with Sammi which leads to a fist fight between Sammi and Jenni ending in a cliffhanger.Note: Deena enters the series.
|24||2||"It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer"||January 13, 2011||8.56|
|The fight between Sammi and JWoww causes additional tension in the house. Ronnie and Sammi continue to isolate themselves, missing the first family dinner, to the surprise and disappointment of all the roommates. Mike lets Ronnie know about the general feeling at the house. Ronnie decides to hang out and have fun with the rest of the house, leaving Sammi feeling all alone and reminiscent of Miami.|
|25||3||"Where's the Beach?"||January 17, 2011[e]||7.70|
|Sammi sets out to make amends with Snooki and Deena. A night in the club turns romantic for Jenni when she runs into an old flame named Roger, who may or may not have a girlfriend. Deena gets kicked out within the first five minutes for being too drunk. Mike meets one of the girls he hooked up with last year named Paula and Pauly's stalker returns and throws a drink at him. The next day Snooki is extremely hung over and has to go to work. After sneaking a couple of drinks she runs off drinking more and more. After a huge crowd appears to watch her creating a scene Snooki is arrested.|
|26||4||"Free Snooki"||January 20, 2011||8.87|
|Snooki is released from jail but faces her father's voice on the phone which is not happy. Jenni continues to meet with Roger and quickly grows feelings for him. Tom continues to call the house and cause problems with Jenni escalating into a heated argument on the phone and a destroyed relationship. Snooki is lifted from her depressed state after she meets Nick who she hooks up with. Deena meets a Ronnie look-alike only to find out that he has a girlfriend. Later, Jenni has to return to her home because Tom left, leaving her dogs at home alone. She and Snooki leave the Shore and reach home within 9 hours to find her dogs safe, but a number of her most important items, including a hard drive, have been stolen.|
|27||5||"Drunk Punch Love"||January 27, 2011||8.83|
|Snooki's friend Ryder stops by for a visit and lucky enough it's her birthday. Snooki and Jenni return to Jersey with Jenni's dogs who are welcomed at the house by everyone. Sammi and Ronnie's relationship continues to strain and after a heated argument after the club, Ronnie throws all her stuff around the room and tells her to leave. Ronnie starts to second guess himself. Jenni comforts him and they bury the hatchet from Miami. Mike brings home a girl, but her friend is wandering down the house so Vinny pulls out the Grenade Whistle to warn Mike. Vinny's girl's family comes to pick her up which makes Vinny uncomfortable. Jenni gives Ronnie a hug which is caught by Sammi. Sammi loses it and thinks she is all alone in the shore house. As a response to the newfound friendship between Ronnie and Jenni, she punches Ronnie in the face. She quickly plans to leave but with the help of everyone she apologizes to Ronnie and stays. Jenni and Roger continue to date and also Deena and Dean, but Mike finds out a dirty secret which ends their relationship. Also Snooki and Vinny buy a stripper pole for the house and Sammi and Jenni make up and become friends again.|
|28||6||"Should We Just Break Up?"||February 3, 2011||8.26|
|Now that Sammi and JWoww are friends again everyone is all about having a good time. Ronnie's drinking gets serious when he has to take a painful trip to the doctors. Deena hooks up with one of Ronnie's friends after a night in the club. Snooki also meets a guy and hooks up with him but after a romantic date on the boardwalk, he reveals that he was kind of engaged. Snooki immediately breaks up with him and he continues to call the house forcing Pauly D to hang up on him pretending to be an operator. Sammi and Ronnie's relationship continues to crumble especially when Sammi starts to hang around the girls more. Pauly has an encounter with his stalker but they make peace. In the end, Ronnie and Sammi get into a heated argument which ends with them ultimately breaking up.|
|29||7||"Cabs Are Here!"||February 10, 2011||7.85|
Despite Ronnie and Sammi's break up, their arguing is causing problems in the house. Ronnie confronts Mike about Miami which ends up into a heated argument in the kitchen but Mike ultimately apologizes to Ron to calm him down. JWoww goes on a date with Roger but keeps getting interrupted by his friends. Shortly after, the girls convince Sammi to go out and take a break from the tension between her and Ronnie but when Ronnie finds out he gets mad and starts to wreck their room and throwing Sammi's belongings onto the porch, including the bed on which she was standing. The roommates hear the ruckus and realize that this was not just an argument but a physical altercation between Sam and Ron. Sammi goes on a rampage throwing fists, threatening and breaking the door and blinds. Ronnie also has to get held back. Sammi immediately goes out with the girls and starts to make Ronnie jealous by dancing with another guy. Ronnie leaves the club and returns home only to destroy all of Sammi's belongings. He breaks down crying and when Sammi returns home she sees the mess and also breaks down realizing that she does not deserve this. She calls a cab, says goodbye to everyone and leaves the Shore.Note: Sammi voluntarily left the house.
|30||8||"The Great Depression"||February 17, 2011||7.64|
|After Sammi leaves the house, Ronnie is an emotional wreck. With the girls taking Sammi's side and the guys not knowing how to cheer him up, Ronnie feels like he has no friends left in the house. Meanwhile, The Situation tries to hook up with Pauly D's ex-girlfriend. Also, the crew makes fun of Deena because of her "situation" and she ultimately has a nervous breakdown after the club and becomes upset because of their constant putdowns toward her. Ronnie then has a heart-to-heart talk with her and convinces her to not leave. Ronnie then wonders if he should stay in Jersey also, until Deena convinces him to stay.|
|31||9||"Kissing Cousins"||February 24, 2011||7.73|
|Snooki realizes thanks to Jenni that her two previous hookups are actually related. Ronnie contemplates again on leaving but he calls his dad to help him out before he realizes that wherever he goes, he will continue to feel crappy. Mike becomes annoyed by Snooki and Deena to the point where he sets up a prank that sends the duo to Times Square. Despite pulling off the best prank yet, he gets left behind by the boys after taking a long time getting ready. The girls return and make Mike feel as if his prank did not work. In the end, the group gets ready to go out until Sammi makes her return to the shore.|
|32||10||"A Cheesy Situation"||March 3, 2011||7.77|
Ronnie is shocked to see Sammi return. At the club, he tries to get back on her good side but she gives him the cold shoulder for now. Snooki tells Sam that she has feelings for Vinny but is heartbroken when she finds him "smushing" a girl he brought home from the club. The gang goes out bowling and realize Deena is a bad driver and Sammi and Jenni try to get Vinny to talk to Snooki about her feelings and their relationship. Then the roommates finally cannot stand the clogged toilet and decide to call a plumber who finds a tank top in the toilet. Ronnie, Sam, and Snooki play a prank on Mike by covering his bed with grated cheese that causes him to believe the girl he brought home has a yeast infection and Vinny and Snooki finally talk about their relationship.Note: Sammi returns to the house.
|33||11||"Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting"||March 10, 2011||7.20|
|Vinny and Pauly head to Staten Island to visit Vinny's family. Deena, Jenni, Snooki, Ronnie and Sammi head out for a "Female GTL" of manicures and pedicures and Mike gets left behind, again. Ronnie and Sam rekindle their relationship by kissing where she then felt confused on the matter. Later, Jenni, Ronnie, Sammi and Vinny go tanning where Vinny gets a spray tan. While driving back to the house, Jenni apparently sees her friend Roger driving with another woman and she leaves him an angry message on his phone. The roommates do some investigating and realize she has made a mistake. Ronnie, Vinny and Pauly play with kites and Sammi, Snooki, and Deena decide to "bomb" the boys with water balloons where the boys retaliate. Roger calls and gets angry with Jenni for not trusting him and misinterpreting his actions. Ronnie and Sam try to work out their relationship but she does not feel ready yet. Then the gang hits the club where Mike meets an old friend named Arvin who was there to meet Sam. He shows Mike texts between him and Sam. Mike shows the rest of the group the same conversation to show he was not starting drama. Snooki and Deena confront Sammi about the texts but she denies it. Ronnie and Sam confront Mike and Arvin about the texts where Ronnie gets mad about the matter. In the end, Sam gets mad at Mike for being shady and Ronnie backs up Mike. Ron and Sam fight over what happened between Arvin and herself.|
|34||12||"A House Divided"||March 17, 2011||6.60|
|Vinny treats Snooki to burgers; however, to Snooki’s dismay, Vinny uses their tete-a-tete as a venue for discussing his sexual exploits from the night before. Shortly thereafter, Vinny undergoes an anxiety-ridden ear piercing at the T-shirt shop, and Pauly announces that Vinny looks "fresh to death" (the onlookers ostensibly concur). That night, after Pauly and the newly bejeweled Vinny heckle Deena for her denim-heavy attire, the crew ventures to Aztec. Meanwhile, Sam and Ronnie remain at home. Sam apologizes for having texted Arvin and insists that their relationship is platonic; Ronnie accepts, and the two sleep together. Some time later, Pauly and Vinny reluctantly return from the club with a suboptimal selection of females. Vinny, pierced and assertive, eventually evicts the girls and attempts to drag Snooki across the floor to his bedroom, aggravating her and their inchoate romance. The next morning, Ronnie’s mother calls the house and, thoroughly intoxicated, complains to Mike about her lack of trust in Ron's girlfriend. After Ron returns home, Mike suggests to him that Sam’s relationship with Arvin is suspicious. But Sam interrupts their summit, and the house quickly divides along gender lines. As the episode ends, Ronnie discovers from Arvin himself that Sam has lied about the nature of her relationship. He storms out to confront the lover who, he proclaims, is "the biggest liar in the world."|
|35||13||"At the End of the Day"||March 24, 2011||7.61|
|After Ronnie calls Arvin (to find out that Sammi has been cheating on Ronnie with Arvin) a angry Ronnie confronts Sam. She goes to the phone and confronts Arvin, who says they did kiss, but she says they didn't. After a heated argument, Ronnie angrily hangs up the phone, leaving Ronnie "feeling like a fool." Sammi confesses that a few years ago she did hook up with Arvin, and apologizes, but Ronnie leaves her by herself anyway. Ron, Snooki, and Vinny are working on the last day, but Ronnie decides to "sleep" on the job, only for Danny to spill water on him. The gang get ready for a night at the shore store where Danny is barbecuing. There, they meet up with friends and family, such as JWoww's dad, Snooki's friend, Danielle, and Pauly's friends from home, (Biggie and Jerry), as well as Roger and Deena's friend Lisa and her uncle. Pauly DJs while Vinny wants to hook up with Lisa, but Deena becomes stubborn and takes Lisa away from Vinny. Deena and Vinny argue, as Vinny calls her "Angelina" starting some drama between them. Mike apologizes for being nosy to Sammi, and she accepts wondering why he was so nosy. The guys hit it up at Karma, where Roger and JWoww become a couple. Snooki hooks up with Nick one last time; Ron and Sam get into a new fight for the summer to everyone's unpleasantness. Ronnie and Sammi question whether they will get back together or not, leading to them just staying friends--for now. The guys prepare to leave, while Ron regrets ever dating Sammi. They all say their goodbyes and leave the Shore again.|
|Title||Episode Shown After||Host||Original air date|
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||4||Julissa Bermudez||January 20, 2011|
|JWoww, Snooki and Deena talked about what happened on Episode 3 and 4; JWOWW opens up about her relationship with Tom.|
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||7||Julissa Bermudez||February 10, 2011|
|Ronnie is joined by JWoww, Mike, Vinny, and Pauly discuss Sammi's departure, grenades and Pauly D's stalker.|
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||10||Julissa Bermudez||March 3, 2011|
|Snooki, Mike 'The Situation', Vinny and Deena discuss the toilet situation, Snooki and Vinny's "relationship", Mike pranking Deena and Snooki in Episode 9 and Snooki, Sam, and Ronnie pranking Mike in Episode 10.|
Season 4 (2011)
MTV renewed Jersey Shore for a fourth season on January 24, 2011. The first three seasons followed the cast in Seaside Heights, New Jersey (with exception of season 2, where the cast was in Miami), however it was announced that the fourth season would follow the cast in Florence, Italy. Filming went from May to June 20, 2011 and the fourth season premiered on August 4, 2011. The fourth season aired for 12 episodes and finished airing on October 20, 2011.
|Title||Episode Shown After||Host||Original air date|
|Jersey Shore: From the First Fist Pump||July 28, 2011|
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||5||Amy Paffrath||September 1, 2011|
| Ronnie, The Situation, Vinny, Sammi, and Deena stop by to discuss the fight between Ronnie and The Situation, Deena's surprise hookup with Pauly D, and Deena pulling the "robbery" on Vinny and The Situation.
|Jersey Shore: After Hours||7||Amy Paffrath||September 15, 2011|
| Snooki, J-WOWW, Deena, and The Situation stop by to discuss The Situation and Snooki's alleged hookup.
|Jersey Shore: Reunion||12||Amy Paffrath||October 20, 2011|
|The cast of 'Jersey Shore' is back together to dish on the dirt that happened in Italy. From the smooshing and romances to the fight and the Deena hookup, the cast tells all.|
Season 5 (2012)
Jersey Shore was renewed for a fifth season. Filming started weeks after their return from Italy, June 27, 2011 and ended August 1, 2011. It premiered on January 5, 2012 and follows the cast returning to Seaside Heights, New Jersey after spending the fourth season in Italy.
| No. in
| No. in
|Title||Original air date|| U.S. Viewers|
|48||1||"Hurricane Situation"||January 5, 2012||7.60|
|The roommates return from Italy and couldn't be more excited to get back to the Jersey Shore. But a drama storm is brewing as The Situation threatens to destroy Snooki's relationship with Jionni. Snooki gets into a screaming match with "The Unit" and leaves everyone questioning the rumor of her and Mike.|
|49||2||"One Man Down"||January 12, 2012||6.49|
Vinny weighs his options: Should he stay at the Jersey Shore house or head home to Staten Island? Snooki fights with Jionni, and the roommates are back to their usual antics- partying and tanning to the extreme. Vinny ultimately leaves the house.Note: Vinny voluntarily left the house.
|50||3||"Dropping Like Flies"||January 19, 2012||6.16|
The roommates struggle to adjust to life at the shore without Vinny, while The Situation confronts his own internal demons. But it's also Pauly D's birthday -- and he gets the best present of his life! Mike deals with jealousy and storms out of the house.Note: Mike voluntarily left the house.
|51||4||"Free Vinny"||January 26, 2012||6.53|
The Situation returns only to find out that Danny has threatened to get new roommates. The girls hire strippers for Pauly D and The Situation's wild birthday party. The night out turns ugly when Sammi gets into a huge bar fight. The cast then goes to Staten Island to get back Vinny.Note: Mike returns to the house.
|52||5||"Nothing But Nice"||February 2, 2012||5.69|
Vinny returns and everyone celebrates. The Situation tries hard to be nice but ends up annoying the boys. Snooki struggles with an uncomfortable condition.Note: Vinny returns to the house.
|53||6||"The Follow Game"||February 9, 2012||5.42|
|The Situation secretly gathers information to bring down one of his roommates -- and for once it isn't Snooki. JWoww's relationship with her boyfriend starts to fall apart when she questions his priorities, and Pauly D discovers he has a new stalker.|
|54||7||"Love at the Jersey Shore"||February 16, 2012||5.35|
|All of the roommates are focused on courting their current flames, but there is never peace in the house. One of the roommates causes drama with Snooki and Deena, while JWoww's skimpy outfit creates a problem for Roger. Everyone goes to Karma and the club is going crazy with fights and other chaos. The roommates prepare to fight if they have to but when someone touches JWoww the wrong way, Roger snaps and fights the guy.|
|55||8||"Sharp Objects"||February 23, 2012||5.23|
|Mike prepares to confront Jionni; Deena and Snooki go fishing on a boat, and try to survive a near-death experience by a shark attack; Snooki buys a mini-bike for Ronnie; JWoww confronts Pauly's stalker; Snooki and Vinny may have a relationship when they spend a night together drinking.|
|56||9||"The Truth Will Set You Free"||March 1, 2012||5.30|
|When The Situation and The Unit decide to stir up trouble, The Unit lands in jail; meanwhile, JWoww plans an anniversary surprise for her boyfriend and Pauly D and Vinny play a prank on JWoww. Pauly D spots Angelina briefly at Jenkinson's.|
|57||10||"One Meatball Stands Alone"||March 8, 2012||4.84|
|A huge fight breaks out after Mike tells Jionni he hooked up with Snooki; Deena faces a difficult truth about Joey; some of the roommates go camping while Pauly and Vinny pull off a big prank.|
|58||11||"We Are Family"||March 15, 2012||4.99|
|Another summer in Seaside Heights comes to a close as Hurricane Irene batters the East Coast in the Season 5 finale. As the gang prepares to leave, Mike continues to cause trouble by starting a rumor about Deena's sister, while Pauly and Vinny pull one more prank on the roommates. The roommates say goodbye to Seaside Heights with tears and hugs, unaware if they will return.|
Season 6 (2012)
On March 19, 2012, MTV confirmed that the series would return for a sixth season at Seaside Heights, with the whole cast returning. Snooki, being pregnant, lived next door to the shore house. On August 30, 2012 it was confirmed that Season 6 would be the final season of the show. Jersey Shore Season 6: The Uncensored Final Season was released on DVD, March 19, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (April 1, 2010). to 34-year-olds/47031 "MTV Is the #1 Cable Network for 12-34 Year Olds" Check
|url=value (help). TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- Ovide, Shira (July 30, 2010). "MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Premiere Draws 5.3 Million Viewers". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- "Nielsen Ratings for 'Jersey Shore' Season One". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- "Amidst Focus On Offensive Content, MTV's Jersey Shore's Ratings improve". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved 7 January 2010.
- "Deal With It: Ratings For "Jersey Shore Continue to Climb; Surges by 27% With Adults 18-49". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved December 18, 2010.
- "Cable ratings: WWE RAW, NCIS, SpongeBob, Secret Life and iCarly Top Weekly Cable Charts". TVbytheNumbers.com. January 12, 2010.
- "More Series Nielsen Ratings Highs for MTV's Jersey Shore". TVbytheNumbers.com. January 15, 2010.
- "Jersey Shore's First Season Ends With Series High 4.8 Million Viewers". TVbytheNumbers.com. January 22, 2010. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Jersey Shore After Shows". MTV. Retrieved 7 January 2010.
- "Jersey Shore After Shows". MTV. Retrieved 7 January 2010.
- "Jersey Shore Spoof'd". MTV. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Jersey Shore Ep. Reunion". MTV. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Before The Shore". MTV. Retrieved 28 January 2010.
- Rice, Lynette (January 30, 2010). "`Jersey Shore' back for a second season on MTV". Hollywood Insider. Retrieved January 30, 2010.
- "`Jersey Shore' to return for 2nd season". Associated Press. January 30, 2010. Archived from the original on February 1, 2010. Retrieved January 30, 2010.
- Finn, Natalie (January 29, 2010). "Jersey Shore Cast Signs On for Season Two!". E!. Retrieved January 30, 2010.
- "Second Season of Jersey Shore to Shoot in South Beach". www.movieline.com. Retrieved 11 February 2010.
- "MTV Confirms Jersey Shore Season 2 Details". Retrieved 2010-06-13.
- "Thursday Cable: Jersey Shore on Top + Burn Notice, Futurama, Project Runway & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. July 30, 2010. Retrieved 30 July 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (August 6, 2010). "Thursday Cable: Jersey Shore on Top + Project Runway, Futurama, Stan Lee's Superhumans & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved August 7, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (August 13, 2010). "Thursday Cable: Jersey Shore Sets New Highs; Burn Notice & Royal Pains Down, But Mostly Steady & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved August 13, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (August 20, 2010). "More Thursday Cable: 'Project Runaway' Up; Futurama, Real Housewives of DC Fall + More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved August 20, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (August 27, 2010). "More Cable Ratings: Jersey Shore, Burn Notice, Royal Pains Still On Top, Futurama Rises & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved August 27, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (September 3, 2010). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Massive, 'American Chopper' Up, 'Futurama' Down & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved September 3, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (September 10, 2010). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Not Slowed by NFL; 'Project Runway' Holds Up Well & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved September 11, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (September 14, 2010). "Big Sunday For Cable Ratings: True Blood, VMAs, Jersey Shore, Iron Chef, Kardashians & Lots More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved September 14, 2010.
- Steidman, Robert (September 24, 2010). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rolls On; 'It's Always Sunny,' 'The League' Dip & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved September 24, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (October 1, 2010). "Thursday Cable Ratings: Jersey Shore Gets Bigger; It's Always Sunny, The League, Project Runway, American Chopper & More". TVByTheNumbers.com. Retrieved October 1, 2010.
- Thursday Cable Ratings: Jersey Shore Falls, But Tops Baseball Playoffs; It’s Always Sunny, Real Housewives Finale & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: Jersey Shore Still Down From Highs, But Still Highest + It's Always Sunny, The League, Project Runway + More - Ratings". TVbytheNumbers. 2010-10-15. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Project Runway' Rises; 'It's Always Sunny', 'The League' Fall & Much More - Ratings". TVbytheNumbers. 2010-10-22. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- MTV News Staff (September 2, 2010). "Nicki Minaj To Perform For MTV 2010 VMA Pre-Show Minaj will make her solo TV debut during live show at 8 p.m. ET on September 12.". MTV.com. Retrieved September 14, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (September 17, 2010). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Repeat Tops; 'It's Always Sunny,' 'The League' Premieres Up & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved September 17, 2010.
- "Jersey Shore After Shows". MTV. Retrieved 3 September 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (September 8, 2010). "Cable Top 25: Camp Rock 2, The Closer, Jersey Shore & Rizzoli & Isles Top Week's Cable Viewing". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved September 8, 2010.
- "Jersey Shore After Shows". MTV. Retrieved October 1, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (October 5, 2010). "Cable Top 25: 'Monday Night Football,' 'Jersey Shore,' Wizards of Waverly Place,' 'Phineas and Ferb' Top Week's Cable Viewing". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved October 7, 2010.
- "Jersey Shore Ep. Special". MTV. Retrieved October 30, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (October 29, 2010). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Project Runway' Finale Up; 'Jersey Shore' Reunion; 'Sunny,' 'The League,' 'First 48′ & Much More". TVByTheNumbers.com. Retrieved October 20, 2010.
- Stelter, Brian (July 22, 2010). "Jersey Shore' a Go". The New York Times. Retrieved July 27, 2010.
- "Cast says goodbye for Season 3". MTV. Retrieved 27 July 2010.
- MTV News Staff (July 20, 2010). "Jersey Shore' Cast Returning For Season Three". MTV. Retrieved July 27, 2010.
- "EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Jersey Shore's New Female Cast Member Revealed". Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Jersey Shore Full Episode Synopses and Recaps". MTV. Retrieved 14 January 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (January 7, 2011). "'Jersey Shore' Season Premiere Draws 8.45 Million Viewers; 4.2 Adults 18-49 Rating". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved January 7, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (January 14, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: Snooki Rules, Shonda Drools + 'Real Housewives,' More 'Scared Straight,' + NBA". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved January 15, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (January 21, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Keeps Rising; 'Royal Pains,' 'Fairly Legal' Premieres; 'Real Housewives' Finale & More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved January 21, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (January 19, 2011). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore,' Special; Plus 'Skins,' 'Being Human' Premieres, 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Pawn Stars,' & More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (January 28, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Still Large; 'Royal Pains,' 'Fairly Legal' Down Slightly; + 'Real Housewives,' 'Archer' & More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (February 4, 2011). "TThursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Still Huge; 'Fairly Legal' Steady; 'Royal Pains,' 'Beyond Scared Straight,' 'Archer' Fall & Lots More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved February 4, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (February 11, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Down Still Tops; 'Fairly Legal,' 'Royal Pains,' 'Beyond Scared Straight,' 'Archer' & Lots More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved February 11, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (February 18, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Drops, Still Tops; 'Fairly Legal' & 'Archer' Also Drop + 'Royal Pains,' Britney's Video Premiere and More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved February 18, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (February 26, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore,' 'Royal Pains' Steady; 'Fairly Legal' Down; 'Archer' & NBA Rise". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (March 5, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Leads; 'Fairly Legal' Rises; 'Archer,' 'Beyond Scared Straight' & More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved March 5, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (March 11, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Falls, But Easily Beats Kobe vs. Lebron; 'Fairly Legal,' 'Archer' Steady". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved March 12, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (March 18, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: "Jersey Shore," "Archer" Fall; "Fairly Legal" Steady; NCAA Basketball & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (March 25, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: "Jersey Shore" Finale Crushes the Field; "Fairly Legal" Steady in Finale; 'Archer Up' + NCAA Hoops". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 25, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (January 10, 2011). "MTV to Premiere Pioneering Scripted Series 'Skins' on Monday January 17th at 10p ET/PT". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved January 13, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (January 25, 2011). "Cable Top 25: 'Jersey Shore,' 'Pawn Stars' 'The Game' and 'American Pickers' Top Weekly Cable Viewing". TVByTheNumbers.com. Retrieved January 25, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (February 15, 2011). "Cable Top 25: 'Jersey Shore' and 'Pawn Stars' Top Weekly Cable Viewing Yet Again". TVByTheNumbers.com. Retrieved February 16, 2011.
- "MTV Show Schedule - 3-3-11". MTV. Retrieved February 25, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (March 8, 2011). "Cable Top 25: 'Jersey Shore,' 'WWE Raw,' 'SpongeBob' & 'Army Wives' Top Weekly Cable Viewing". TVByTheNumbers.com. Retrieved March 2011. Check date values in:
- "'Jersey Shore' gets season 4, which will be filmed in Italy - 01/25/2011 | Entertainment News from". OnTheRedCarpet.com. 2011-01-24. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/jersey_shore_returns_to_mtv_in_august_season_5_shooting_soon-2011-06. Missing or empty
- Seidman, Robert (August 5, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Dominates + 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway,' 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 5, 2011.
- "Updated: Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Down But Dominant + 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway,' 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-08-12. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-08-19. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-08-26. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Sunday's 'Jersey Shore' Pre-VMA Episode Ratings Soar vs. Last Year - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-08-29. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-09-09. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-09-16. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-09-30. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-10-07. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-10-14. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises & 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-10-21. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/jersey-shore-season-5-filming-to-begin-asap-cast-on-lockdown-to/. Missing or empty
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Premieres Down Slightly, Still > Broadcast + 'Project Runway,' 'The First 48,' 'Beyond Scared Straight' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Slips, Still Well Above Broadcast at 10p + 'After The First 48,' 'Beyond Scared Straight,' 'Project Runway' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-01-13. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Drops, Still > 10pm Broadcast + 'Archer,' 'Beyond Scared Straight,' 'Unsupervised' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Rises + 'Archer,' 'Project Runway,' 'Impractical Jokers' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-01-27. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Slides + 'Archer,' 'Project Runway,' 'Impractical Jokers,' 'I Just Want My Pants Back' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-02-03. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Slide Continues + 'Swamp People,' 'Archer,' 'I Just Want My Pants,' 'Mudcats' & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-02-17. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore,' 'Swamp People,' Linsanity vs. LeBron & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-02-24. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Reigns Supreme, 'Swamp People', 'Mudcats' and Basketball All Runners Up - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-03-02. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings:'Jersey Shore' Wins Night Over 'Swamp People,' 'Mudcats' & 'I Just Want My Pants Back' - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-03-09. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore', 'Swamp People', 'Mudcats' + NCAA Basketball - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-03-16. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- Cast of 'Jersey Shore' back for 6th season
- MTV Announces Final 'Jersey Shore' Season, Cast Reacts With Mixed Emotions
- "Jersey Shore: The Uncensored Final Season DVD Will Hit Homes In March". Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- Thursday Cable Ratings: Football Wins Night, ‘Jersey Shore’, ‘Project Runway’, ‘Beyond Scared Straight’, ‘Daily Show’, ‘Texas Car Wars’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Thursday Cable Ratings: Thursday Night Football Wins Night + VP Debate Coverage, ‘Jersey Shore’, MLB, ‘The Greatest Event in TV History’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- "Ratings - Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Thursday Night Football" Holds Off "Burn Notice," "Jersey Shore"". Retrieved 16 December 2012.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: NFL Network Tops Charts with Broncos/Raiders". Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Thursday Night Football" Wraps Season on Top". Retrieved 15 December 2012.