Ronald Ortiz-Magro Jr.|
December 4, 1985
The Bronx, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Television personality, Actor|
|Known for||Jersey Shore|
Ronald "Ronnie" Ortiz-Magro Jr. (born December 4, 1985) is an American television personality and actor. He first came to prominence as one of the eight main cast members in the MTV reality series Jersey Shore.
Ortiz-Magro was born and raised in The Bronx, New York to an Italian American father, Ronald Magro, and a Puerto Rican mother, Constance Ortiz. His parents have divorced, his mother has remarried and has another child, James, with her current husband.
His cousin is acclaimed metal guitarist Guthrie Govan.
Ortiz worked in real estate for his father before becoming part of MTV's hit reality show Jersey Shore in August 2009. The show premiered on December 4, 2009 and ran for six seasons, ending in 2012. Ortiz was in a tumultuous relationship with Sammi Giancola, another cast member on the show.
Ortiz-Magro made an appearance at TNA Wrestling's Impact Wrestling tapings on October 26, 2011 in Macon, Georgia. The first episode, which aired November 3, saw Ortiz and Eric Young get beaten down by Robbie E and Rob Terry, which built to a tag team match the following week, where Ronnie pinned Robbie for the win.
Ortiz-Magro and his Jersey Shore co-stars appeared in the 2012 film of The Three Stooges. He has also appeared in Xenadrine ads.
- Keller, Wade (2011-11-03). "Keller's TNA Impact Wrestling report 11/3: Ongoing live coverage of Storm defending against Roode". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Keller, Wade (2011-11-10). "Keller's TNA Impact Wrestling report 11/10: Sting grants Storm a rematch against gloating heel Roode, plus Ronnie from Jersey Shore wrestles". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Brett, Jennifer (July 18, 2011). "Fist pump! The Jersey Shore kids are here". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- Brett, Jennifer (July 20, 2011). "J-Lo/Cameron Diaz movie starts filming, "Three Stooges" winds down". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved July 22, 2011.
- Dena Ross, Ronnie's Ridiculous Xenadrine Ad, wetpaint.com, January 4, 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ronnie Ortiz-Magro.|