|Created by||Coat of Arms|
|Presented by||Daniella Monet|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||25 (list of episodes)|
|Location(s)||Waikoloa Village, Hawaii, United States|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original release||February 1, 2016 – present|
At the Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii, three teams of two children race around the Hilton Waikola Village competing in three different challenges that are given to them by Daniella Monet through the tablets that are provided for them. The teams are sorted by Team Makani, which is Hawaiian for "wind", Team Nalu, which is Hawaiian for "wave", and Team Ahi, which is Hawaiian for "fire". The first team to complete all three challenges wins a four-day, three-night trip at the hotel while the runner-ups receive consolation prizes. During the completion of the challenges, they must take a selfie on a tablet and send it to Daniella. Once all three challenges are completed, they must solve a riddle. The riddle's answer is a suite where Daniella and the parents of the teams are waiting, and the team must race there.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||20||February 1, 2016||February 29, 2016|
|2||TBA||November 14, 2016||TBA|
|Season||Episodes||First aired||Last aired|| Avg. viewers|
|1||20||February 1, 2016||1.46||February 29, 2016||1.25||1.46|
|2||5||November 14, 2016||1.88||TBA||TBD||1.68|
Paradise Run was picked up by Nickelodeon in December 2015, when it was announced that Daniella Monet would be the host of the series. The series features three teams of children competing against each other in a series of challenges at a Hawaiian resort. It was announced by Nickelodeon that the series would premiere on February 1, 2016. The series is produced by Nickelodeon and Stone Stanley Entertainment, who had previously produced Legends of the Hidden Temple, another Nickelodeon game show in the 1990s. In late March 2016, a casting call went out for children on Maui to audition to be contestants on a second season of Paradise Run, for a scheduled filming in May–June 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (February 2, 2016). "Top 150 Monday Cable Originals: 2.1.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved February 3, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (March 1, 2016). "Top 150 Monday Cable Originals: 2.29.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 2, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 15, 2016). "Top 150 Monday Cable Originals: 11.14.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 15, 2016.
- Laura Prudom (January 21, 2016). "TV News Roundup: Marilyn Manson Visits Salem, Real Husbands of Hollywood Renewed & More". Variety. Retrieved January 22, 2016.
- "Nickelodeon Premieres New Competition Series, Paradise Run, Set in Hawaii and Hosted by Daniella Monet, Monday, Feb. 1 at 7 PM (ET/PT)". The Futon Critic. January 21, 2016. Retrieved January 22, 2016.
- Malika Dudley (March 29, 2016). "Nickelodeon Game Show Casting Ages 11-14". Maui Now. Retrieved April 9, 2016.