List of The Haunted Hathaways episodes
The Haunted Hathaways is an American sitcom that premiered on Nickelodeon on July 13, 2013. The first season was originally planned to have 20 episodes but was picked up to 26 episodes on August 21, 2013. Season 2 is the final season as no new episodes were confirmed at the 2015/16 upfront.
As of March 5, 2015, The Haunted Hathaways has aired 47 episodes over two seasons.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||26||July 13, 2013||May 31, 2014|
|2||21||June 28, 2014||March 5, 2015|
Season 1 (2013–14)
| No. in
| No. in
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date|| Production
| U.S. viewers|
|1||1||"Pilot"||Bruce Leddy||Robert Peacock||July 13, 2013||101||3.35|
|Michelle Hathaway and her two daughters, Taylor and Frankie, move to New Orleans and discover that their new house is already occupied by a ghost family composed of dad, Ray Preston, and his sons, Miles and Louie. The Hathaways tell them to leave (especially Taylor) but when Ray refuses and brings a snow storm to the house, Michelle calls in a ghost exterminator to get rid of the ghosts. Ray and Louie think it's fake only to realize their powers have been removed. Meanwhile, Miles helps get Taylor on the gymnastics team. They become friends just as Miles is brought to the family room. The ghosts start disappearing but, Taylor and Frankie don't want them to go. As Ray, Louie and Miles are disappearing Michelle is convinced by her daughters, the ghosts aren't that bad. The exterminator is told to stop the spell but it doesn't work. Worried about Miles, Taylor smashes the orb generating the magic and saves the ghosts. They then decide to live together.|
|2||2||"Haunted Sleepover"||Roger Christiansen||Ray Lancon||July 20, 2013||102||2.79|
|As the newest member of her school gymnastics team, Taylor's worried to find out she's responsible for hosting a team sleepover but Ray promises that Miles and Louie will be on their best behavior. Unfortunately, Frankie and Louie team up to scare Taylor and her friends out of the house.|
|3||3||"Haunted Science Fair"||Roger Christiansen||Bob Smiley||July 27, 2013||103||2.11|
|Taylor assures her gymnastics team she can win the top cash prize at the science fair so they can buy new uniforms, assuming Miles will help with his ghost powers. However, Michelle forbids Taylor from using Miles' short cuts, leaving Taylor to create the project herself. Michelle gets into bigger trouble when she tries to improve Taylor’s project and breaks it, and must rely on Louie’s erratic ghost powers to fix the problem. Meanwhile, Frankie joins Ray and Louie during their bonding time (scaring random people). When Frankie scares a guy Louie couldn't and gets along with Ray better than Louie ever did Louie gets jealous. But later, Frankie makes it up to him by convincing Ray, a mistake with Taylor's project that Louie caused sound like the best scare ever.|
|4||4||"Haunted Kids"||Shannon Flynn||Maiya Williams||August 3, 2013||105||2.40|
|An argument between Ray and Michelle causes them to each think they're the better parent so they decide to switch roles. Lo and behold, Michelle is unable to wrangle the boys and Ray is completely thrown by the intricacies of girl social antics.|
|5||5||"Haunted Volleyball"||Roger Christiansen||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||August 10, 2013||104||2.34|
|Ray gives Frankie a one-time boost to help with her volleyball skills.|
|6||6||"Haunted Dog"||Eric Dean Seaton||Mike Dieffenbach||September 14, 2013||108||1.90|
|It’s Taylor’s birthday and Miles is excited about getting his “new” sister a special gift – a ghost dog. When the dog turns out to be a less than the perfect pet, Miles tries to cover it up but gets caught.|
|7||7||"Haunted Doll"||Shannon Flynn||Jonathan Butler & Gabriel Garza||September 21, 2013||106||2.07|
|The Hathaway/Preston Yard Sale is the first official “family” activity and everyone is on board until Louie fumbles his attempt at possessing one of the stuffed animals, landing himself in Taylor’s favorite nurse doll. When the doll, with Louie inside, gets sold to a doll collector the kids must all work together to get him back home safely.|
|8||8||"Haunted Babysitter"||Eric Dean Seaton||Heather Wordham||September 28, 2013||107||2.40|
|Miles babysits a prankful duo, Frankie and Louie, but it results in chaos. Meanwhile, Ray tries to help Taylor get prepared for a ballroom dancing competition with a hot guy. Once she is prepared for the dancing competition, she finds out that the hot guy ditched her for another girl.|
|9||9||"Haunted Play"||Roger Christiansen||Ray Lancon||October 5, 2013||111||1.62|
|Frankie fakes an injury to avoid a play that Michelle is directing at her school.|
|10||10||"Haunted Interview"||Trevor Kirschener||Bob Smiley||October 12, 2013||112||1.71|
|Louie gets mad when Frankie writes an essay for a prestigious private school that says he is a horrible ghost and he tries to sabotage the interview for the school. Meanwhile Taylor wants Miles to start to respect boundaries.|
|11||11||"Haunted Halloween"||Roger Christiansen||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughin||October 19, 2013||116||2.56|
Ray and Miles agree to help Taylor with her first Halloween party in the house. When Louie has summoned a ghost to scare everyone, the ghost has the power to wreck havoc at the party.Guest star: Brittany Ross as Glenda
|12||12||"Haunted Principal"||Roger Christiansen||Boyce Burgliari & Jamie McLaughin||November 2, 2013||114||2.40|
|Taylor and Frankie suspect that Michelle is dating their school principal. Meanwhile, Ray has attempted to fix an oven in the kitchen.|
|13||13||"Haunted Cookie Jar"||Shannon Flynn||Blake J. Williger||November 9, 2013||115||1.83|
|Miles and Frankie break Michelle's cookie jar. Meanwhile, Louie's friend, Teddy gets a crush on Taylor.|
|14||14||"Haunted Camping"||Trevor Kirschener||Heather Wordham||November 16, 2013||117||1.98|
|Everyone plans to camping , but Louie and Frankie must stay home after misbehaving. Louie and Ray switch bodies and Louie runs off to go camping , with Frankie and Ray staying home with a mean babysitter.|
|15||15||"Haunted Boat"||Trevor Kirschner||Jonathan Butler||November 23, 2013||120||2.55|
|Taylor's friend, Blair (Ciara Bravo) is coming to the house and wants Taylor to see a midnight movie with her. She tricks Ray into letting her go and Michelle and Ray get their revenge. Meanwhile, Miles helps Frankie on a model river boat project making Louie feel left out and Ray trains Michelle for a marathon.|
|16||16||"Haunted Bakery"||Bruce Leddy||Robert Peacock||November 30, 2013||109||1.93|
|The children must work together to retrieve Michelle's secret recipe book after it is stolen by a rival bakery.|
|17||17||"Haunted Brothers"||Roger Christiansen||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||January 4, 2014||118||2.41|
|The Great Frankini accidentally hypnotizes Miles to become a bad ghost instead of her intended target, Louie. Frankie must find a way to break the spell before Miles destroys Taylor's school talent show performance.|
|18||18||"Haunted Prank"||Shannon Flynn||Maiya Williams||January 11, 2014||113||2.73|
|After Louie and Frankie go too far with one of their pranks, Michelle and Ray separate them. But later on, the two are very miserable so Michelle and Ray try to get the duo back together. Meanwhile, Miles thinks Taylor is hiding something and tries to figure out what it is.|
|19||19||"Haunted Crushing"||Bruce Leddy||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||February 8, 2014||110||2.56|
|Taylor gets a famous singer, Skyler Makepeace, to perform for the school's fundraiser, but that means Frankie and Taylor cannot do their tradition of "Crazy Cake Day". So, Frankie sabotages Taylor's interview with him. After realizing how much it meant to Taylor, she and Louie try to get him back. Meanwhile, when Miles has a crush on a ghost girl named Wendy, Ray wants to give Miles his "fatherly advice", but Michelle goes too far in trying to get them together.|
|20||20||"Haunted Visitor"||Shannon Flynn||Mike Dieffenbach||February 15, 2014||119||1.84|
|Ray's dad drops by the house to spend time with the Prestons, but Ray is worried because the Hathaways are living in the house and he kept them a secret from his dad.|
|21||21||"Haunted Secret Agent"||Trevor Kirschner||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||March 22, 2014||121||1.81|
Louie lies to his ghost friends about Ray's job; he says Ray's a secret agent but the truth comes out on Career Day. Meanwhile, Michelle, Taylor, and Frankie meet Clay Bannister, the food critic from Pilot, and try to make it up to him by convincing his mother he's not crazy for believing in ghosts.Guest Star: Fred Stoller as Mr. Dobson
|22||22||"Haunted Bowling Alley"||Eric Dean Seaton||Maiya Williams||April 12, 2014||122||1.69|
|James, the boy who could see ghosts, is back and informs Miles that he's moving away because his bowling alley is haunted. Miles tries to meet the ghost responsible, but is shocked when it turns out to be Ray. Meanwhile, Michelle's bakery is struggling, so she uses Louie's possession of Frankie to turn their rap video into a live performance at Pie Squared. When James discovers that Taylor and Miles fake-captured Ray, Taylor tells him that Ray and Miles really are ghosts, and he promises not to say anything.|
|23||23||"Haunted Boo Crew"||Eric Dean Seaton||Robert Peacock||April 26, 2014||123||1.96|
|Louie tries to join a boy club of ghosts called the Boo Crew and Frankie disguises herself as a boy to get in. Meanwhile, a conman tries to sue Michelle in court when he gets injured.|
|24||24||"Haunted Duel"||Trevor Kirschner||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||May 17, 2014||125||1.91|
After Ray boosts Louie's confidence, Louie challenges the toughest ghost at school to a ghost duel.Guest Star: Fred Stoller as Mr. Dobson
|25||25||"Haunted Viking"||Roger Christiansen||Mike Dieffenbach & Heather Wordham||May 17, 2014||124||1.51|
|Taylor seeks Louie's help while writing a report on Vikings and Louie invites a ghost Viking who wreaks havoc and is difficult to contain.|
|26||26||"Haunted Voodoo"||Roger Christiansen||Ray Lancon & Bob Smiley||May 31, 2014||126||1.69|
After Louie pulls a prank on Frankie, she decides to have a Louie voodoo doll made to exact her revenge.
Ending 1: Miles spills water in Taylor's face then the two dance awkwardly.
Ending 2: Taylor crushed her cake then put whip cream in her face. Miles chews on his favorite bowtie.
Season 2 (2014–15)
| No. in
| No. in
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date|| Production
| U.S. viewers|
|27||1||"Haunted Newbie"||Roger Christiansen||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||June 28, 2014||202||1.35|
|Taylor is trying to help her new gymnastic member, a klutzy Meadow while Louie tries to prank her out of revenge,but unsuccessful in every attempts. At the same time, Miles asks Frankie to be his proxy for a spelling bee contest.|
|28||2||"Haunted Revenge"||Roger Christiansen||Heather Wordham||June 28, 2014||201||1.23|
|Frankie gets help from Louie in taking revenge on her arch-nemesis during the school festival, but conflict arise between them when Louie forgets to attend to help her; a small gathering at the bakery turns into a big party, and Taylor is conflicted on stopping it due to peer pressure.|
|29||3||"Mostly Ghostly Girl"||Jonathan Judge||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||August 16, 2014||999–60||2.00|
For accidentally causing her birthday party to be cancelled, Louie turns Frankie into a half ghost and take her to Ghost World. After a change of heart about the party, Michelle is having a hard time finding entertainment while Ray tries to fill the spot. Meanwhile later Miles and Taylor enters Ghost World to help Louie break out a now fading-out-of-existence Frankie from ghost jail.Guest Stars: Brian Stepanek as Officer Goosebump Shad Gaspard as Officer Bugliari and Rixton as themselves
|30||4||"Haunted Heartthrob"||Trevor Kirschner||Bob Smiley||September 6, 2014||205||1.45|
|Taylor has a crush on a school football player named Scott.|
|31||5||"Haunted Besties"||Trevor Kirschner||Ray Lancon||September 13, 2014||206||1.28|
|Feeling left out as Taylor always spend her time with Meadow, Miles tricks her by overshadowing Meadow and telling her to color her hair by herself. Louie and Frankie move out of the house into the treehouse.|
|32||6||"Haunted Mind Games"||Shannon Flynn||Maiya Williams||September 20, 2014||207||1.51|
|Wanting to get back at Taylor for intruding her room, Frankie plays mind games with her older sister when she's doing her school assignment with Scott. Meanwhile, Miles covers for Louie for haunting the bakery.|
|33||7||"Haunted Telescope"||Eric Dean Seaton||Blake J. Williger||September 27, 2014||208||1.45|
|After Louie volunteers to take care of the class ferret, he becomes possessed and breaks Miles telescope. Meanwhile, Taylor helps her mom with decorations to get into a party with Scott.|
|34||8||"Haunted Rapper"||Eric Dean Seaton||Blake J Williger||October 4, 2014||209||1.41|
|Taylor frames Frankie for stealing Scott's jacket. Louie wants to win a talent show.|
|35||9||"The Haunted Thundermans"||Trevor Kirschner||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||October 11, 2014||999-60||2.50|
When the Hathaways meet the Thundermans, they befriend each other, but when Phoebe is possessed by the Green Ghoul, they have to work together. Billy works with Frankie, Max works with Taylor and Miles, and Nora works with Louie.
Guest star: Sydney Scotia as AmandaNote: This is one-hour special combined crossover episode with Nickelodeon's The Thundermans; Part 1 aired as an episode of The Thundermans.
|36||10||"Haunted Secret"||Trevor Kirschener||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||November 1, 2014||210||1.78|
|Taylor accidentally hits Meadow in the head while using Madame LaBeuf's staff when Louie tries to scare off Meadow while earning his ghost scouting badge. Meanwhile, Frankie tries to help Miles cope with Mirabella leaving for boarding school.|
|37||11||"Haunted Whodunnit"||Roger Christiansen||Robert Peacock||November 8, 2014||213||1.90|
|Frankie's new keyboard is destroyed in the middle of the night, leaving her to become a sleuth in determining who the culprit behind the act could be.|
|38||12||"Haunted Mascot"||Eric Dean Seaton||Lauren Bachelis||November 15, 2014||212||1.63|
|Taylor and Meadow let the inchworm mascot get stolen by a rivalry and they ask Miles for help. Meanwhile, Louie helps Michelle produce a commercial for the bakery.|
|39||13||"Haunted Charm School"||Trevor Kirschener||Bob Smiley||November 22, 2014||214||1.81|
|Frankie is sent to charm school because she's blamed for Louie making a mess.|
|40||14||"Haunted Temptation"||Eric Dean Seaton||Robert Peacock||February 23, 2015||217||1.76|
After an argument on the phone with Scott, Taylor meets an intriguing guy named Antonio, who turns out to be a ghost. Meanwhile, Louie and Frankie discovers swelling hormones in a pastry that Michelle is selling. Taylor must choose Scott or Antonio for a good boyfriend. Taylor changes her thought every second, but then realizes that Scott knows her and loves her more than Antonio, and that she only just met him.Guest Star: Nick Merico as Antonio
|41||15||"Haunted Date"||Jonathan Weiss||Heather Wordham||February 24, 2015||215||1.68|
|Miles finds himself in an awkward date with Meadow, so Taylor insist of helping Miles hide his secret. Meanwhile, Frankie doesn't want to listen to Michelle's audio, but she also doesn't want to hurt Michelle's feelings, so Louie shape shifts into Frankie, but things get intense, so Louie ask Ray for help, so now Louie is Frankie and Ray is Louie, but then things get tied into a knot, and now Louie's teacher is Ray, Ray is Louie, and Louie is Frankie. Later, Frankie, Louie, and Ray apologizes for lying to Michelle, and for their punishment, she makes them suffer by listening to all of the audio, but it turns out that Miles shape shifted into all three of them.|
|42||16||"Haunted Toy Store"||Roger Christiansen||Greg Schaffer||February 25, 2015||216||1.73|
|Frankie and Louie want a toy that cost $4,000, but Michelle thinks that its too much money to pay for whilst Ray introduces Miles' girlfriend to the family, who looks very similar to Taylor.|
|43||17||"Haunted Mentor"||Robert Peacock||Maiya Williams||February 26, 2015||219||1.29|
Taylor announces to the family that Scott invited Taylor and them to meet his parents and she tell everyone to make a good first impression and not embarrass her. Meanwhile, Frankie is suspicious of one of Louie's classmates when she asks Louie to teach her how to be a better ghost whilst at the grocery store, Michelle talks to other customers while Taylor goes to get crotons. At Scott's house, Michelle looks at a picture of Scott's parents, but then realizes that his mom was the lady she put a plastic bag over, now Taylor must keep Scott's mom from ever seeing Michelle.Guest Stars: Laya Deleon Hayes as Delaney.
|44||18||"Haunted Ghost Tour"||Robert Peacock||Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin||March 2, 2015||218||2.00|
|Michelle gets the bakery included on a tour of haunted restaurants, and Louie has to pull off the haunt. Meanwhile, Taylor wants to be their for gymnastics, but Michelle needs her to babysit Frankie.|
|45||19||"Haunted Surprise"||Robert Peacock||Ray Lancon||March 3, 2015||220||1.60|
|Taylor wants to give Meadow a surprise party, but it accidentally gets complicated when Miles throws a wrench into the plan. Meanwhile, after a tragic sledding accident, Frankie breaks her wrist and is afraid to go to the hospital.|
|46||20||"Haunted Swamp"||Trevor Kirschener||Lauren Bachelis||March 4, 2015||221||1.28|
|After failing the test to become a level two ghost, Louie runs away from home and ends up in a dangerous part of Ghost World.|
|47||21||"Haunted Family"||Shannon Flynn||Mike Dieffenbach||March 5, 2015||222||1.48|
|When the ghost council finds out the Prestons have been living alongside humans, the council forces them to make a decision between haunting the Hathaways and leaving their home forever.|
- "The Haunted Hathaways — Episode Guide". The Futon Critic. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 16, 2013). "Cable Top 25: 'Rizzoli & Isles' Again Tops Cable Viewership for the Week Ending July 14, 2013". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 15, 2013). "Nickelodeon's 'The Haunted Hathaways' Bows With More Than 3 Million Total Viewers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 15, 2013.
- The Futon Critic, Staff (July 23, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings: Nickelodeon Tops Viewers, Demos with "Sam & Cat"". The Futon Critic. Retrieved July 23, 2013.
- The Futon Critic, Staff (July 30, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings: Hallmark, Lifetime Original Movies Top Viewers, Demos". TheFutonCritic. Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- The Futon Critic, Staff (August 6, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings: "Sam & Cat," "Haunted Hathaways" Top Viewers for Nickelodeon". TheFutonCritic. Retrieved August 6, 2013.
- The Futon Critic, Staff (August 13, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings: "Hell on Wheels" Tops Total Viewers for AMC". TheFutonCritic. Retrieved August 13, 2013.
- The Futon Critic, Staff (September 17, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings: College Football, "Sam & Cat" Top Charts". Retrieved September 17, 2013.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: College Football, "Sam & Cat" Lead Viewers". TheFutonCritic.com. 2013-09-21. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- Staff, TheFutonCritic (October 1, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: College Football, "48 Hours" Lead the Pack". The Futon Critic. Retrieved October 1, 2013.
- "Saturday's Cable Ratings and Broadcast Finals: "College Football" Snares Top Spots". The Futon Critic. October 8, 2013. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: ALCS, NASCAR & College Football Top Charts". TheFutonCritic.com. 2013-10-12. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- Staff, TheFutonCritic (October 22, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: ALCS Finale Triumphs Over College Football". The Futon Critic. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- Staff, TheFutonCritic (November 2, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: ABC Tops Viewers, Demos with College Football". The Futon Critic. Retrieved November 5, 2013.
- Staff, TheFutonCritic (November 9, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: CBS Dominates Charts with LSU/Alabama". The Futon Critic. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- Staff, TheFutonCritic (November 16, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "48 Hours" Tops Viewers, College Football Leads Demos". The Futon Critic. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (November 26, 2013). "Saturday Cable Ratings: 'Doctor Who' Wins Day, College Football, 'Window Wonderland' & More". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- TheFutonCritic, Staff (December 4, 2013). "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: ESPN Tops Viewers, Demos with College Football". The Futon Critic. Retrieved December 5, 2013.
- TheFutonCritic, Staff (January 7, 2014). "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: NFL Wild Card Doubleheader Dominates for NBC". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- TheFutonCritic, Staff (January 14, 2014). "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: Patriots/Colts Comes Up Big for CBS". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: Olympic Winter Games Keep NBC on Top". TheFutonCritic.com. 2014-02-08. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: Olympic Winter Games Continue Their Reign". TheFutonCritic.com. 2014-02-15. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: NCAA Men's Basketball Fills Top Spots". TheFutonCritic.com. 2014-03-22. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: FOX Tops Charts with NASCAR Sprint Cup". TheFutonCritic.com. 2014-04-12. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: NASCAR, NBA Playoffs Top Charts". TheFutonCritic.com. 2014-04-26. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "48 Hours" Tops Viewers, "Dateline" Leads Demos". TheFutonCritic.com. 2014-05-17. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: NBA Playoffs Eclipse the Competition". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "The Haunted Hathaways — Episode Guide". Zap2it. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- "Ratings - Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "Dateline," NASCAR Top the Charts". TheFutonCritic.com. 2014-06-28. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- Pucci, Douglas (August 21, 2014). "Saturday Cable Finals". TV Media Insights. Cross Mediaworks. Retrieved January 3, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 9, 2014). "Saturday Cable Ratings: College Football Leads Night + 'SportsCenter', 'Attack on Titan', 'Naruto', 'Doctor Who' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (September 16, 2014). "Saturday Broadcast & Cable Finals". TV Media Insights. Cross Mediaworks. Retrieved January 3, 2015.
- Pucci, Douglas (September 23, 2014). "Saturday Broadcast & Cable Finals". TV Media Insights. Cross Mediaworks. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (September 30, 2014). "Saturday Final Ratings: '48 Hours' Most-Viewed; Notre Dame-Syracuse on ABC Tops Among Adults 18-49". TV Media Insights. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (October 7, 2014). "Saturday Final Ratings: College Football and MLB Highlight the Day". TV Media Insights. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "iTunes - TV Shows - Haunted Hathaways, Vol. 3". iTunes. Retrieved October 13, 2014.
"iTunes - TV Shows - The Thundermans, Vol. 3". iTunes. Retrieved October 13, 2014.
- "Nickelodeon's 'Haunted Thundermans' Special is Week's Top Entertainment Telecast With Kids" (Press release). Nickelodeon. October 14, 2014. Retrieved March 5, 2016 – via The Futon Critic.
- Son of the Bronx (November 4, 2014). "Saturday Final Nationals: ESPN Leads Low-Rated Night". TV Media Insights. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Son of the Bronx (November 11, 2014). "Saturday Final Nationals: Alabama-LSU Boosts CBS". TV Media Insights. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Son of the Bronx (November 18, 2014). "Saturday Final Nationals: Florida State Ekes by Miami but Helps ABC Dominate". TV Media Insights. Retrieved November 19, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (November 25, 2014). "Saturday Final Nationals: Significant Increases for Toonami Block on Adult Swim". TV Media Insights. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (February 24, 2015). "Top 25 Monday Cable Originals: 2.23.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved February 26, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (February 24, 2015). "Top 25 Tuesday Cable Originals: 2.24.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved February 26, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (February 26, 2015). "Top 25 Wednesday Cable Originals: 2.25.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (February 27, 2015). "Top 25 Thursday Cable Originals: 2.26.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (March 3, 2015). "Top 25 Monday Cable Originals". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- Pucci, Douglas (March 4, 2015). "Tuesday Final Nationals: 'The Voice' and 'Chicago Fire' Lift NBC". TV Media Insights. Cross MediaWorks. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (March 5, 2015). "Top 25 Wednesday Cable Originals: 3.4.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (March 6, 2015). "Top 25 Thursday Cable Originals: 3.5.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 8, 2015.