The Crime Nobody Saw
|The Crime Nobody Saw|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Charles Barton|
|Produced by||William LeBaron|
|Screenplay by||Bertram Millhauser|
|Music by||Harry Fischbeck|
|Edited by||Richard C. Currier|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Crime Nobody Saw is a 1937 American comedy film directed by Charles Barton and written by Bertram Millhauser. The film stars Lew Ayres, Ruth Coleman, Eugene Pallette, Benny Baker, Vivienne Osborne, Colin Tapley and Howard Hickman. The film was released on March 12, 1937, by Paramount Pictures.
- Lew Ayres as Nick Milburn
- Ruth Coleman as Kay Mallory
- Eugene Pallette as 'Babe' Lawton
- Benny Baker as Horace Dryden
- Vivienne Osborne as Suzanne Duval
- Colin Tapley as Dr. Randolph Brooks
- Howard Hickman as Robert Mallory
- Robert Emmett O'Connor as Officer Tim Harrigan
- Jed Prouty as William Underhill
- Hattie McDaniel as Ambrosia
- Ferdinand Gottschalk as John Atherton
- Nugent, Frank S. (1937-04-05). "Movie Review - The Crime Nobody Saw - THE SCREEN; Leaving Dick Tracy at Sea and the Audience in Doubt, The Central Presents 'The Crime Nobody Saw'". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- "The Crime Nobody Saw (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-03-07.