A little big quality of life update, as well as performance and new things to play with!
Here's a big update rolling out, with quite a couple of changes in the logs, but first, here are the download links!
Download Mirror 1 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G6nvVP8fKWsZ7JoMpv64NDe6xgFFSCJJ/view?usp=sharing
Download Mirror 2 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ubcko2Pf_AbjFseURdDsjcv5aIA7Zo7L/view?usp=sharing
Download Mirror 3 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c8puiX2Fw_4IS5iKn_lhlzy9sbOFSVRq/view?usp=sharing
Password for the link:
Password for ZIP file: B00FSIZ3D1FF
You require WinRAR / 7zip / other unzipper programs to unpack the zip file.
There's no installation, just launch BoofVR_Touch.exe after unpacking!
Make sure your headset is connected and everything. Having SteamVR running may also help improve experience, reportedly.
---> NEW DEVELOPERS
• A programmer has been added to the development! Give a warm welcome to Proto!
• Audio has been implemented into the levels, a big applause to AudioElk!
---> CHANGE LOGS
• Added functionality to more VR headset controllers (Oculus, Vive, WMR, Index, Cosmos)
• Added player teleportation feature
• Added player rotating feature
• Added a new menu for moving, rotating, scaling, and changing characters in scenes
• Audio feedback added to UI
• Adjusted coloration in levels
• Fixed odd distortions with Ollie model
• How To Play menu shows controls for the game, each control mirrors the other as we aim to make it easier for you, the player, to do things with one hand if the other is busy! :)
• Settings menu is now functional with various settings to lower/higher perfomance vs. quality
• Performance improvements
x Character hand poses are disabled as of now
---> THE WIPS
• Sushi restaurant environment art is complete and being polished (see images)
• Sushi (food) is in progress
• Oki-karu (Shiba Inu) character is in progress for the next update
• Re-rigging for Ziggy model
• Re-rigging for Vallent model
• Vallent clothing design
• Ollie clothing design
• Audio works for Sushi restaurant
• Player hands interaction and functionalities
This is an old build of the mouse & keyboard model viewer from a while ago! Beware of heavy bugs in this one, as this was done out of curiosity during then:
Link for old character view (Mouse + Keyboard) by request: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmTh6Ein-bK7x3U3TaQ-wze29nBq?e=CDeDr5
Link Password: B00FT0UCH3D
ZIP Password: ETeQEtMrC2YjX8NG
Please report in the comments for bugs found!
These will be carried over to check on through and we'll do our best to tackle the issues found, now even better with a programmer on the team!
Cheers, and have a wonderful weekend, everyboofy!
Love, Were <3