Youku Tudou (Chinese: 优酷土豆) is the result of the 2012 merger of Chinese internet sites Youku and Tudou, creating one of China's biggest video sites. Prior to the announcement of the merger, Youku was the #11 website in China, and Tudou was #14. The chairman of the board is Victor Koo, the founder of Youku. The company had a stock listed on the NYSE, YOKU before being acquired by Alibaba Group on November 6, 2015.
- ↑ Hille, Kathrin (March 12, 2012). "Youku and Tudou to merge amid cost rises". ft.com. Retrieved 16 Apr 2012.
- ↑ BARBOZA, DAVID (March 12, 2012). "2 Video Web Sites in China Plan a Merger". nytimes.com. Retrieved 16 Apr 2012.
- ↑ Takada, Kazunori (Mar 12, 2012). "Youku to buy Tudou, creating China online video giant". reuters.com. Retrieved 16 Apr 2012.
- ↑ Flannery, Russell (3/12/2012). "Land Of The Large: Youku, Tudou Merger Latest In China's Web Consolidation". forbes.com. Retrieved 16 Apr 2012. Check date values in:
- ↑ http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-06/alibaba-agrees-to-buy-video-site-youku-tudou-for-27-60-a-share
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 9/5/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.