|Full name||Yohandry José Orozco Cujía|
|Date of birth||19 March 1991|
|Place of birth||Maracaibo, Venezuela|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|New York Cosmos|
|2016–||New York Cosmos||21||(7)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 06 November 2016.
Orozco made his professional debut in 2007 with Unión Atlético Maracaibo, aged 16, against Deportivo Anzoátegui. On 2009 he signed with Zulia FC, having a strong presence in the main squad. In the 2010–11 season he became a basic key in the lineup of the Zulians, scoring eight goals in the first half of the tournament.
On 28 January 2011, it was reported that Orozco would sign a four-year contract with VfL Wolfsburg, pending a medical test and economical terms with Zulia FC. He is the third Venezuelan player in the Fußball-Bundesliga, after Juan Arango and Tomás Rincón. The deal was completed on 31 January. The 19-year-old has put pen to paper on a deal that will run until 30 June 2015. With only 1.64 m in height, he is the shortest player to ever being fielded in the German Bundesliga. He never managed to fit a spot in the regular lineup, playing only seven games since his arrival.
Return to homeland
New York Cosmos
On January 29, 2016, he signed with the New York Cosmos of the North American Soccer League.
- Accurate as of 2 September 2012
As an Under-20 international, having played the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup, he also was in the squad for the 2011 South American Youth Championship. In this tournament, on 24 January 2011, he scored a noticed goal against Perú, in an individual play.
He made his debut with the senior team on 3 March 2010, in a friendly match against Panamá. In June 2011, Orozco joined the squad who played the 2011 Copa América and went on to finish in fourth place.
|1.||14 August 2013||Pueblo Nuevo, San Cristóbal, Venezuela||Bolivia||2–2||2–2||Friendly|
- "Yohandry Orozco se va para el Wolfsburgo" [Yohandry Orozco goes to Wolfsburg] (in Spanish). Zulia FC. 28 January 2011. Retrieved 24 July 2011.
- "South Korean Koo and Venezuelan Orozco sign for VfL". Vfl Wolfsburg. 31 January 2011. Retrieved 24 July 2011.
- "Homeward bound". VfL Wolfsburg. 1 June 2013. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- "Club Signs Venezuela International Orozco". New York Cosmos. Retrieved 2016-02-11.
- "Golazo: Yohandry Orozco vs Peru, 2011 Sudamericano sub-20". southamerican-futbol.blogspot.com. Retrieved 24 July 2011.