Where Are Our Children Going?
|Where Are Our Children Going?
Rodolfo Usigli (play)
|Dolores del Río
|Agustín Martínez Solares
Where Are Our Children Going? (Spanish: ''¿Adónde van nuestros hijos?'') is a 1958 Mexican drama film directed by Benito Alazraki. It was released in 1958. It starred Dolores del Río. Based in the play Half Tone (Medio tono) by Rodolfo Usigli.
Martin (Tito Junco) is a bureaucrat who lives with his wife Rosa (Dolores del Río) and their children Julio, Gabriela, Sara, Victor and little Martin. When each of their children begins to face problems of life, Martin and Rosa reach a point in their long relationship in which indecision and clashes seem to become daily bread, and their marriage will be in danger ... together with the family unit of their children.
- Dolores del Río - as Rosa
- Tito Junco - as Martin
- Ana Bertha Lepe - as Gabriela
- Martha Mijares - as Sara
- Carlos Fernández - as Julio
- León Michel - as Victor
- Rogelio Jiménez-Pons - as Martin Jr.
- Andrea Palma - as Carlos mother
- Where Are Our Children Going? at the Internet Movie Database
- Where Are Our Children Going? on FilmAffinity