|Created by||Adam Peltzman|
|Opening theme||"Say the Word"|
|Ending theme||"Wally, Wally, Wally"|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||44 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Adam Peltzman|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Nickelodeon Animation Studio|
|Original release||February 3, 2014 – present|
Wallykazam! is an American interactive children's animated television series created by Adam Peltzman. The series was first broadcast on February 3, 2014 on Nickelodeon. In Canada, it is broadcast on Treehouse TV.
The literacy series takes place in a colorful world resembling that of inside a fairytale, in which the central characters reside. The show revolves around young troll Wally Trollman, who uses his magic stick to turn words into physical objects or occurrences, along with his pet dragon Norville and other friends. The duo occasionally runs into trouble, mostly caused by Bobgoblin.
- Wally Trollman (voiced by Thomas Langston) is an adventurous 6-year-old blue troll who uses the "power of words" and his magic stick to allow words to come to life. His mother Mrs. Linda Trollman debuted in the season 1 finale "Mission for Mom", and in the episode "Rock and Troll", both his parents are shown and introduced further.
- Norville Trollman (voiced by Dan Bittner) is a red dragon and Wally's pet (specifically his "critter"). He cannot speak clearly, his barks and yips form words but are sometimes hard to understand. In some cases Wally repeats the words Norville says, allowing the audience to hear it pronounced more clearly.
- Gina Giant (voiced by Taliyah Whitaker) is Wally's neighbor and one of his best friends. She is a purple giant with blonde hair and turquoise eyes who has a collection of dolls. Wally magically enhanced her agility by transforming her into an acrobat, and she is able to do cartwheels, front flips and a double backflip while capturing Wizard Jeff's flying fish Sheila. Afterwards on her right arm she is able to hold a 1-arm handstand for six seconds.
- Ogre Doug (voiced by Jorge Vega) is one of Wally's good friends. He is a gentle yellow ogre who has red hair and wears suspenders. He is a creature expert who likes studying creatures, playing with creatures, and writing songs about creatures. Also, he likes to hug, saying "Doug Hug!" as he does so.
- Libby Light Sprite (voiced by Jenna Iacono) is an energetic pink light sprite with purple hair and the ability to trace words from light. Like Ogre Doug, she is also good friends with Wally. She is later revealed to be the Buddy Pal Friend of Gina. She enjoys singing, dancing, and putting on light shows with her powers.
- Stan of the Swamp (voiced by J.R. Horne) is a stubborn and irritable swamp monster who would rather spend his day sitting in his muddy home than going on an adventure. However, his swamp (which he fondly nicknames his 'Home Swamp Home'), mud, and succotash pies bring him happiness that the others do not expect from a grump like him.
- Bobgoblin (voiced by Aria Capria (talking) and Tony Bennet (singing voice in Wally Saves the Trollidays)) is a troublesome green goblin who talks in the third person and habitually addresses people by their full names (first and last). He sometimes pops his head out as he is leaving to repeat his name or some variation of it. This may be involuntary, as he claims "I can't help it!" when Wally tells him to stop when they are trying to hide from the Goblin Guard behind a conjured bush. He has an uncle named Robgoblin who lets him take care of his pet dragon Hortis sometimes. His buddy-pal-friend is Hattie. He is also among Wally's friends and his strength was enhanced by Wally enchanting him with the word "Lift." Bobgoblin enjoys music, and in several episodes is shown to play the drums very proficiently.
- Mrs. Trollman (later revealed to be named Linda, voiced by Alanna Ubach) is Wally's mom. She debuts in "Mission for Mom" and returns in "Rock and Troll" and "Snowgoblin".
- Mr. Trollman (later revealed to be named Hector, voiced by Jim Gaffigan, singing voice by Antonio Marin) is Wally's dad. He is mentioned in "Totally Swamped" and "Day in the Dark", debuts in "Rock and Troll" and returns in "Snowgoblin" and "Wally's Great Big Birthday Hunt".
- Steve the Skydasher (voiced by Ben Schwartz) is Wally's skydasher uncle, also called Skydasher Steve. He debuts in "The Big Goblin Problem". He is the brother of Mrs. Trollman.
- Betty Yeti (voiced by Andie Mechanic) is a snowboarding yeti. She debuts in "Snow Place Like Home" and returns in many episodes, including the Alphabet Song. She is also called Elizabeth Yeti, and hides one of Wally's birthday clues in his hunt.
- Hattie the Witch (voiced by Kyla Carter) is a young witch who is friends with Bobgoblin. She is also friends with Norville and Wally. She debuts in "Hopgoblin" and returns in "The Explorers Club", "Buddy Pal Friend Day", "Keeping Cappie Happy", and "Captain Animal". She has magical capabilities like Wally, but uses a broom instead of a magic stick. She is often seen floating or flying around on her broom as a mode of transport. Like Wally, she uses verbal activation of her magic, and uses rhyming chants. She has a younger sister named Cappie who can also use magic. She hugs Bobgoblin (pressing her face against his) while declaring him her Buddy Pal Friend once he gives her Lizette, and also hugs Wally after he rescues her sister.
- Cappie (voiced by Violet Tinnirello) is the younger sister of Hattie. She is in a photograph in "The Explorers Club" and debuts in person in "Keeping Cappie Happy".
- Cake Monster (voiced by Chris Phillips) is monster who likes cake. He debuts in "The Cake Monster" and returns in "The Big Cake Mistake" and the Alphabet Song.
- Victor the Villain (voiced by John O'Hurley) is a villain from a comic book who is brought to life from Wally's magic. He debuts in "Victor the Villain" and returns in the Alphabet Song.
- Barbara Baker (voiced by Stephanie D'Abruzzo) is a green monster who runs a bakery in the town square. She debuts in "The Cake Monster" and returns in many episodes just like Betty.
- Wizard Jeff (voiced by "Weird Al" Yankovic) is Wally's wizard friend. He debuts in "Mustache Day" and returns in "Going Coconuts". Just like Wally, Hattie, and Cappie, he does magic.
- Goblin Guard (voiced by Chris Phillips) is a goblin who guards the wishing potato. He debuts in "The Great Wishing Potato" and returns in "The Great Missing Potato" where Bobgoblin takes over his duties. Bobgoblin's mother is said to know Goblin Guard's mother. He has a jetpack which he uses to ascend a hill.
- Baby Snow Dragon (voiced by Oliver Wyman) is a purple dragon baby who lives on top of Mount Chillimonjaro. He debuts in "Snow Place Like Home" and returns in "The Dragon Games", "Young Norville" and the Alphabet Song.
- Night Dragon (voiced by Emily Bauer) is a pink cute dragon who likes the dark. She debuts in "Day in the Dark" and returns in "The Dragon Games".
- Victoria is Skydasher Steve's pink dragon who Norville likes. She debuts in the same episodes as Steve.
- Hortis (voiced by Tyler Bunch) is a purple dragon who is owned by Bobgoblin's uncle Robgoblin. He debuts in "Critter Campers" and returns in "Young Norville".
Pets and other creatures
- Borgelorp (voiced by Jason Harris) is one of Ogre Doug's pets who Wally and Norville babysit. He debuts in "Naptime for Borgelorp" and returns in "The Cake Monster", "Castle Cafe", "Critter Campers", "Captain Animal", and "The Bathmoilbe.
- Blathertash (voiced by Adam Peltzman) is another one of Ogre Doug's pets who appears in "Dragon Hiccups" and "The Cake Monster".
- Chad (aka Chad the Winklesnad, voiced by Jason Harris) is Ogre Doug's green pet Winklesnad. He turns red when angered and blue when saddened. He also has a dad (also voiced by Harris). He debuts at the end of "Hopgoblin" and returns at the end of "Buddy Pal Friend Day".
- Flibberflug is another of the pets that looks like a bug. He is mentioned in "Great Galloping Goblins", debuts at the end of "Play It Again, Stan" and returns in "The Big Goblin Problem".
- Chickephant (voiced by Vanessa Lemonides) is a creature who is half chicken and half elephant who Wally, Norville, Ogre Doug, Bobgoblin, and Hattie discover. Libby also brings her to Critter Campers Scouting Group. She debuts in "The Explorers Club" and returns in "Critter Campers" and "Captain Animal".
- Lightning Snail is a fast snail who delivers the mail. She debuts in "Dragon Hiccups" and returns in "Play It Again, Stan" and "The Big Goblin Problem". Her catchphrase is "I deliver the mail on time with a lot of slime" while singing it.
- Flipmunk is chipmunk that flips in "A Tiny Problem" and "Wally Saves the Trollidays."
- Momgoblin is Bob's mother. She is mentioned in "The Great Missing Potato".
- Robgoblin is Bob's uncle and Hortis's owner. He is mentioned in "Critter Campers" and "The Big Cake Mistake".
- Marsha of the Marsh, the niece of Stan, appears in "Play It Again, Stan!"
- Mrs. Light Sprite is Libby's mother. She is mentioned by Libby at the end of "Mission for Mom".
- Mrs. Giant is Gina's mother. She is mentioned by Gina in "Dawn of the Zucchini".
- George the Elf is mentioned by Lightning Snail in The Big Goblin Problem.
- Nancy the Naughty Noodle (voiced by Kerry Butler) is a noodle who comes to life from Wally's magic. She debuts in "The Nice Ninjas".
- Wendy Whittle appears in "A Tiny Problem". She is voiced by Phoebe Golfinos.
- Zack the Garden Gnome is Gina's garden gnome who is voiced by Matt Jones in "Dawn of the Zucchini".
- Mother Snow Dragon is seen in her baby's debut episode.
- Gabbin Dragon is a yellow female (Wally says "she doesn't seem to be listening") dragon who steals the Wishing Potato in "Great Missing Potato". Her species loves to talk, (name resembles "gabbing") although she's even harder to understand than Norville. Wally uses "hush" to silence her so that she can hear his request to give back the potato.
Pets and other creatures
- Lizette is the pet Laughing Leaping Lizard of Hattie voiced by Diana Preisler. She was magically created by Wally in "Buddy Pal Friend Day".
- Alice the Griffin appears in "Young Norville".
- Grab Crab (voiced by Adam Peltzman) is a crab who grabs things with his pincers and like Bobgoblin, says his own name a lot. He debuts in "The Goblin Cold". And there was a rhyming song about him at the end of this episode.
- Goorilla is a gorilla that's covered in goo in "Captain Animal".
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||26||February 3, 2014||May 8, 2015|
|2||26 (18 aired)||April 16, 2015||TBA|
Unique titles have been created to refer to certain episodes grouped together:
- Naptime for Borgelorp
- Castle Caper
- The Rock Can Talk
- How to Bathe Your Dragon
- Dragon Hiccups
- Picnic: Impossible
- Totally Swamped
- Day In the Dark
- The Great Wishing Potato
- Running Rita
- The Cake Monster
- Great Galloping Goblins
- Victor the Villain
- Snow Place Like Home
- The Switching Stone
- Play It Again, Stan
- A Tiny Problem
- Castle Cafe
- The Dragon Games
- Mustache Day
- Wally Saves the Trollidays
- The Big Goblin Problem
- The Explorers Club
- The Nice Ninjas
- Play Pack released 25 August 2014 collects 4 episodes from Volume 1: "The Cake Monster", "Running Rita", "Picnic: Impossible" and "Castle Caper"
- Bobgoblin Problems released 6 April 2015 collects 4 episodes from Volume 2: "The Big Goblin Problem", "Hopgoblin", "The Switching Stone" and "The Dragon Games".
- Volume 3 released 8 May 2015 collects 13 episodes:
- Mission for Mom
- Home Swamp Home
- The Goblin Cold
- Rock and Troll
- Going Coconuts
- Critter Campers
- The Big Cake Mistake
- Dawn of the Zucchini
- Ricky Robot
- A Flouse in the House
- Young Norville
- The Great Missing Potato
- Volume 4 only has 1 episode because it has not been fully released
- Buddy Pal Friend Day
Some books have been made based on the TV series:
Big Golden Books:
Paint box books:
Stories with stickers:
- Bath Party!
- Castle Caper
- S is for Stickers
- T Is for Troll
- The Cake Monster
- Troll Time!
- Welcome to Wally's World!
- Fruit Frenzy!
- Magic Word Hunt involves looking for 40 biscuits and 5 words that begin with G: gallop (producing a galloping table), giggle (causing Norville to giggle), goblin (causing Bobgoblin to appear), ghost (producing a ghost) and gargantuan (a giant word, causing Norville and Wally to grow in the presence of Gina)
- "Wallykazam!". TreehouseTV.com.
- Bobgoblin. "Ricky Robot". Wallykazam.
Wally Trollman, Norville Trollman, Gina Giant? You tricked me! I had no idea. Those were excellent disguises. ~ Norville Trollman, it's your turn.
- Bobgoblin. "The Great Missing Potato". Wallykazam!.
Okay Wally Trollman and Norville The Dragon, you may now approach the Great Wishing Potato.
- "Watch Wallykazam! Online".
Wally Trollman is an adventurous 6-year-old troll
- Bobgoblin. "Going Coconuts". Wallykazam!.
Hello Norville Trollman.
- Bobgoblin. "The Great Missing Potato". Wallykazam!.
Okay Wally Trollman and Norville Trollman, you may now approach the Great Wishing Potato.
- "Young Norville - Huh? Oh, hello, Wally Trollman. Hello, Norville Trollman. ~ Norville Trollman, there's something different about you.". Wallykazam!.
- "Wallykazam! Nick Jr.#!".
Friends .. Bobgoblin .. Gina Giant is one of Wally's best friends .. Wally's good friend Ogre Doug .. Wally's good friend Libby
- Trollman, Wally. "Going Coconuts". Wallykazam!. 13 minutes in.
Wallykazam, Wallykazat, we can make Gina an acrobat!
- Bobgoblin yodeling. "Young Norville". Wallykazam.
Hortis says Ogre Doug went that way hee-hoo!
- "Buddy Pal Friend Day". Wallykazam!. 9 minutes in.
Wally: "Bobgoblin can now lift."
Bobgoblin: "Woah, I can lift! Up and down and up and down. So strong. Yay!"
- Mr. Trollman. "Rock and Troll". Wallykazam.
Well, I guess I'll go, uh, make some hot chocolate. Linda?
- Bobgoblin (20 May 2015). "The Goblin Cold". Wallykazam!. 9 minutes in.
- Hattie. "Keeping Cappie Happy". Wallykazam!. 17 minutes in.
I'm Hattie the Witch(introducing self in "Spell the Spell" ed segment, closed captions uppercase the W)
- Hattie. "Buddy Pal Friend Day". Wallykazam!. 10 minutes in.
Sweepa, sweepa, sweepa. Zooma, zoom, zoom. Wash off the tomato. Badda-bing, badda-broom!(creating a rain cloud)
- "TREE 560 - 4:15 PM Wallykazam!". MyBell.Bell.Ca. Retrieved 10 February 2016. (subscription required (. ))
Hattie's toddler sister Cappie starts casting spells, putting Hattie to sleep.
- "'Wallykazam' to Premiere on Nickelodeon Feb. 3". Animation World Network. Retrieved May 30, 2015.
- "Games". NickJr.Com.
- "Fruit Frenzy!". NickJr.Com.
- "Magic Word Hunt". NickJr.Com.