Upstairs, Downstairs Bears
|Upstairs, Downstairs Bears|
|Genre||Puppet animation, Children, Comedy, Preschool|
|Created by||Carol Lawson|
|Country of origin||
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Running time||30 minutes|
Cookie Jar Entertainment
CiTV and Nickelodeon (UK)
Smile of a Child TV (USA)
|Audio format||Dolby Surround|
|Original release||September 3 – December 7, 2001|
Upstairs, Downstairs Bears is a Canada–United Kingdom–Denmark animated series which originally aired on the Canadian channel Teletoon from September 3, 2001 to December 7, 2001. It consists of a single season of 13 half-hour episodes, or 26 shorts.
Based on the eponymous series of books by the show's creator Carol Lawson, the series was inspired by the similarly-titled 1971 ITV drama Upstairs, Downstairs. On the French-language Télétoon, it was aired as Les oursons du square Théodore.
- The Magic Hat/The Lost Kite (September 3, 2001)
- Mrs. Bumble's Birthday/Henrietta's Cleaning Day Story (September 4, 2001)
- Bears That Go Bump in the Night/The Family Portrait (September 5, 2001)
- The Telephone/The Chimney Sweep (September 6, 2001)
- The Lovely Day Outing/The Music Lesson & Missing Things (September 7, 2001)
- The Treasure Hunt/An Abundance of Peas (September 10, 2001)
- Wash Day/Arthur's Art Attack (September 11, 2001)
- A Visit From Aunt Agatha/Fix-it Freddy (September 12, 2001)
- The Bring and Buy Sale/The Last Card (September 13, 2001)
- Who's Calling/Jumping to Conclusions (September 14, 2001)
- The Singing Contest/Starmaker (September 17, 2001)
- The Pantomime at No. 49/Babysitting Baby Arthur (November 19, 2001)
- A Winter's Day/Christmas Bears (December 7, 2001)
- "Smile of a Child TV // Television Program Schedule".
- "Toonhound - Upstairs Downstairs Bears (2001-2002)".
- "Upstairs Downstairs Bears".
- "Upstairs Downstairs Bears main page".
- "www.teletoon.com". April 9, 2002. Archived from the original on April 9, 2002.
- "Television Program Logs". Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission. 2016-03-02. Archived from the original on 2016-05-16.