|Directed by||Gilberto Martínez Solares|
Mauricio Magdaleno |
Gilberto Martínez Solares
Roberto Silva |
|Music by||Manuel Esperón|
|Cinematography||Raúl Martínez Solares|
|Edited by||Jorge Bustos|
Clasa Films Mundiales
|30 May 1946|
Tragic Wedding (Spanish:Bodas trágicas) is a 1946 Mexican drama film directed by Gilberto Martínez Solares and starring Roberto Silva, Miroslava and Ernesto Alonso. The film's sets were designed by the art director Jorge Fernandez.
The film marked the screen debut of Miroslava a Czech refugee who became one of the leading stars of Mexican Cinema.
- Roberto Silva as Diego
- Miroslava as Amparo
- Ernesto Alonso as Octavio
- Estela Inda as Laura
- José Morcillo as Don Juan Manuel
- Antonio R. Frausto as Sostenes
- Alberto Torres Lapham as Don José Luis
- Lupe Inclán as Agustina
- Carolina Barret as Pepita
- Luis Beristáin as Carlos
- Manuel Noriega Ruiz as Padre Muñoz
- José Elías Moreno as Coronel Torres
- María Valdealde as Doña Engracia
- ↑ Berumen p.339
- Frank Javier Garcia Berumen. Brown Celluloid: 1894-1959. Vantage Press, 2003.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 2/6/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.