|Founder||Chris Prynoski, Shannon Prynoski|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Antonio Canobbio (Chief Creative Officer)|
Ben Kalina (VP & Supervising Producer)
Juno Lee (Officer)
Mike Roush (Officer)
Number of employees
|at least 250 (250)|
Titmouse, Inc. is an American animation studio that develops and produces animated television programming, feature films, music videos, title sequences, commercials and short films. The studio opened in 2000, and has offices in Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver. Some of their productions include Motorcity for Disney XD, Metalocalypse, China, IL, Superjail! and Black Dynamite for Adult Swim.
Owner Chris Prynoski began working at MTV in New York on shows such as Daria, Beavis and Butthead, and his own creation, MTV Downtown, which was nominated for a primetime Emmy Award. In the early 2000s, Prynoski opened a small T-shirt company with his wife, Shannon Prynoski. However, upon getting more requests for cartoons than for T-shirts, they decided to abandon screen-printing in favor of animation. The Prynoski's moved to California and opened the revamped Titmouse, Inc., an animation studio. They hired French art director, Antonio Canobbio. Titmouse opened a games division in 2009.
Due to projects like Cartoon Network’s Metalocalypse, Superjail! and The Venture Bros. the company expanded and opened a sister studio in New York City in 2010. The California studio later added a wholly owned subsidiary, Robin Redbreast, which was then unionized in order to produce MotorCity for Disney XD.
The company has a YouTube channel, Rug Burn, launched in December 2012 with Six Point Harness. Rug Burn was launched with a handful of shows.
- Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery (main title sequence) (2015)
- Nerdland (2016)
- Untitled Indie Film (TBA)
- The Hidden Life of the Burrowing Owl (2008)
- Slasher School (G4 2009)
- Pinched (2010)
- Underworld: Endless War (2011)
- Diablo III: Wrath (2012)
- TMNT: Don Vs. Ralph (Nickelodeon 2016)
Video games cinematics
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (2007)
- Guitar Hero World Tour (2008)
- Guitar Hero: Metallica (2009)
- Marvel Heroes (2013)
- The Legend of Korra (2014)
- "Titmouse, Inc. - Central Hollywood - 267 visitors". Foursquare.com. Retrieved 2016-05-24.
- Amidi, Amid (February 3, 2012). "A Tale of Two Titmouses: A Cartoon Brew Investigation". Cartoon Brew.
- Andreeva, Nellie (December 20, 2012). "Adult Swim's 'Black Dynamite' Renewed For Second Season". deadline.com. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- "404 Page Not Found". Television Academy. Retrieved 24 May 2016.
- French, Michael (19 March 2009). "Animation house Titmouse opens game studio". Develop Online.
- "Six Point Harness and Titmouse launch Rug Burn channel". Animation Magazine. December 7, 2012.
- Wickline, Dan (October 9, 2015). "NYCC '15: Paul Rudd To Lead Titmouse' First Feature Length Film". Bleeding Cool. Retrieved October 10, 2015.
- Futter, Mike (October 17, 2014). "The Legend of Korra: Get a Look at the Animation and Combat of The Legend Of Korra". Game Informer. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- Webb, Charles (May 3, 2013). "ECCC 2013: Animation Studio Titmouse Unleashes The 'Disco Destroyer!'". MTV Geek. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- Moody, Annemarie (July 29, 2009). "Jeff Katz and Titmouse Animation Team Up in Four Picture Deal". AWN. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- Beck, Jerry (2014-06-20). ""Community" goes Anime". Cartoonbrew.com. Retrieved 2016-05-24.
- "2013 Official Selection, film index, Community "Digital Estate Planning"". Annecy. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Candace Bailey Goes Behind The Scenes At Titmouse Studios". [G4. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- Zahed, Ramin (March 6, 2012). "Disney's 'Randy Cunningham' Goes into Production". Animation Magazine. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 10, 2014). "Comedy Central Greenlights Animated Cop Comedy Series Produced By Rob Lowe & Will Gluck And Voiced By Lowe, Elizabeth Banks, Will Forte & Kate Mara". Deadline. Retrieved January 12, 2014.
- "Hasbro: The Next Chapter in Storytelling | License! Global". www.licensemag.com. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- Simon Thompson (4 August 2016). "Titmouse Boss Talks 'Son Of Zorn', Paul Rudd In 'Nerdland' And The Resurgence Of R-Rated Animation". Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "Titmouse's 'Owl' Takes Wing on iTunesl=http://www.animationmagazine.net/features/titmouses-owl-takes-wing-on-itunes/".
- Aaron (October 29, 2009). "AOTS and Titmouse Attend Slasher School". Cold Hard Flash. Retrieved March 2, 2014.
- "The Latest Titmouse Short – Pinched=http://lineboil.com/the-latest-titmouse-short-pinched/".
- Blauvelt, Christian (May 8, 2012). "'Diablo III': Chris Metzen discusses the inspiration for Peter Chung's 'Diablo: Wrath' video". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Faylor, Chris (March 18, 2009). "Metalocalypse Animators Found Game Studio, Developing Post-apocalyptic Zombie Pirate Game". Shacknews. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "Titmouse Opens Game Studio". IGN (Press release). March 18, 2009. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "The Legend of Korra - Behind the Scenes with Titmouse Animation Studio". IGN. October 16, 2014. Retrieved November 21, 2014.