Tianjin Television And Radio Station
"TPBS" redirects here. For Thai PBS, see Thai Public Broadcasting Service.
Tianjin Ren Min Guangbo Dian Tai (Chinese: 天津人民广播电台; pinyin: Tiānjīn Rénmín Guǎngbō Diàntái), translated as the Tianjin People's Broadcasting Station (TPBS) is a major radio broadcaster in Tianjin, China. They also operate the Tianjin Television station, also known as TJTV. Tianjin Television (TJTV) (Chinese: 天津电视台; pinyin: Tiānjīn Diànshìtái) is a television network in the city of Tianjin, China. Its official website is called Tianshi Wang (天视网). Popular TV programs on TJTV include "Foreigners in China" (泊客中国), "This Week" (这一周), "Xiaomi Helping You" (小秘帮帮), and "Carnival" (津夜嘉年华). Tianjin Ren Min Guangbo Dian Tai and Tianjin Television together forms Tianjin Television and Radio Station.
List of Tianjin Radio Stations
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
|Broadcast area||Tianjin, Hebei, Beijing|
|Branding||Tianjin Ren Min Guangbo Dian Tai|
|Callsign meaning||"TJ" stands for Tianjin|
|Owner||Tianjin Ren Min Guangbo Dian Tai|
|101.4 FM||Economical News|
|91.1 FM||Life Radio|
|1386 AM||Life Radio|
|92.0 FM||Binhai Radio|
|747 AM||Binhai Radio|
|666 AM||Novel Radio|
List of TJTV channels
Logo of Tianjin Television
- Tianjin Satellite Channel (天津卫视)
- Tianjin News Channel (天津新闻)
- Tianjin Art Channel (天津文艺)
- Tianjin Science and Education Channel (天津科教)
- Tianjin Drama Channel (天津影视)
- Tianjin Sports Channel (天津体育)
- Tianjin City Channel (天津都市)
- Tianjin Children's Channel (天津少儿)
- Tianjin Public Channel (天津公共)
- ↑ "天津广播电视台 天津广电传媒集团有限公司成立". xinhua. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- Official Website
- Official Website (translated to English with Babelfish)
- Source: Pinyin translated by Cozy Website
- Official Site (Chinese)
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 7/13/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.