The Living and the Dead (2007 film)
|The Living and the Dead|
|Directed by||Kristijan Milic|
Josip Mlakić (novel)
|Edited by||Goran Guberovic|
|20 July 2007|
|Country||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
The Living and the Dead (Croatian: Živi i mrtvi) is a Croatian war movie directed by Kristijan Milić.
It tells the story of Bosnian Croat (HVO) fighters who, while fighting against Bosniaks, face something not entirely of this world. The film was released in 2007. It was filmed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, at a small town known as Prozor-Rama.
In 2007, the movie won the Big Golden Arena for Best Film at the Pula Film Festival.
- Filip Šovagović - Tomo / Martin
- Velibor Topic - Vijali
- Slaven Knezović - Coro
- Marinko Prga - Mali
- Borko Perić - Robe
- Miro Barnjak - Ivo
- Bozidar Oresković - Zapovjednik
- Enes Vejzović - Ferid / Vojnik ABIH u kolibi
- Izudin Bajrovic - Stojan
- Ljubomir Jurković - Semin
- Robert Roklicer - Satnik Dane Boro
- Zvonko Zečević - Natporucnik Knez
- Dragan Suvak - Streljani Partizan
- Nino Soric - Pejo
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 11/4/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.