|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Bischoff Hervey Entertainment|
|Original network||The CW|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||May 29 – July 31, 2012|
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. Viewers|
|1||"Spring Breakdown"||May 29, 2012||0.94|
|The newest employee, David, attempts to befriend his fellow co-workers and ends up achieving more than he expects. Morgan, general manager of the Kung Fu restaurant, learns how to control her temper while working. Nancy and Kris, who formerly dated, play a jealously game which leads to Nancy stumbling upon Kris flirting with a hotel guest during Spring Break.|
|2||"Bikinis and Break-Ups"||June 5, 2012||0.65|
|Nancy and Kris resolve their past issues and end up dating again. Nathan attempts to be the hotel handyman and do too many tasks at once, which frustrates his co-workers. Morgan works hard as she has been assigned to organize a bikini fashion show inside her restaurant.|
|3||"Don't Rain on My Parade"||June 12, 2012||0.55|
|Eyal, along with the staff, create a float for the local Gay Pride parade in South Beach. Hotel Manager, Stephanie, finds a connection with one of the guests.|
|4||"Sex in South Beach"||June 19, 2012||0.77|
|Eyal figures out that Morgan is much more happier since she's established a strong sex life and released stress. Karina is surprised when David tricks Stephanie to thinking he's good for a management position.|
|5||"Smackdown"||June 26, 2012||0.49|
|Stephanie and Morgan's friendship is left in divide after the hotel hosts a polo tournament, which creates major stress. Kris shocks his co-workers with some unacceptable behavior. David gets inspiration from professional wrestlers.|
|6||"Ghosts and Gossip"||July 3, 2012||0.47|
|Kris finally hints to Stephanie that he wants to be more than friends, which causes the staff to spread rumors. Paranormal investigators tell the staff whether their hotel is haunted or not. Morgan is angry when Nathan tries to create a last minute Cinco de Mayo party and shockingly threatens to quit.|
- "The CW Announces Premiere Dates for Summer Reality Series". Retrieved 17 December 2012.
- Nededog, Jethro (April 9, 2012). "New CW Reality Series 'The Catalina' and 'Breaking Pointe' Get May Debuts". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (May 31, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: '48 Hours Mystery' Adjusted Up". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved May 31, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 6, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'MasterChef' and 'America's Got Talent' Adjusted Up". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved June 6, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (June 13, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings:'American Ninja Warrior' and 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Love in the Wild' Adjusted Down, Plus, NBA Finals Ratings". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 13, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 21, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: Final NBA Ratings + 'MasterChef' Adjusted Up, 'Catalina' Adjusted Down". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved June 21, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (June 27, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen', 'MasterChef' Adjusted Up, Plus U.S. Olympic Trials Ratings". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 6, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Love in the Wild' Adjusted Down". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved July 6, 2012.
- Lowry, Brian (May 29, 2012). "Variety Reviews - The Catalina". Variety. Retrieved May 31, 2012.
- BWW News Desk (June 14, 2012). "The CW's 90210 Repeats to Replace THE CATALINA". TalkTVWorld.com. Retrieved June 15, 2012.