TV France International
TV France International is a trade association which promotes French TV programs worldwide.
TV France International, the association of French television program exporters, promotes the sale of French television programs worldwide and facilitates international coproduction. Its 150 member companies account for about 90% of all French exports. Members include producers, distributors and the distribution arm of French broadcasters. The association was set up in 1995 and is supported by the French National Center of Cinematography (CNC).
TV France International connects buyers and French exporters through:
- Le Rendez-Vous, a unique opportunity for acquisition executives to screen more than 1,300 recent French programs and to meet with French distributors (The 19th Rendez-Vous was held in Biarritz, September 8–12, 2013)
- umbrella booths and delegations at most major international television program markets
- focused promotional showcase events in various territories
A presentation of all the French TV catalogues under one roof at www.tvfrance-intl.com:
- more than 22,000 programs - drama (TV and feature films), animation, documentaries, game shows, performing arts – are presented in detail by all French exporters
- a detailed programs search and personal alerts on newly listed programs
- a VOD service dedicated to international buyers offering more than 6,000 full-length programs for online screening
The Export Award: It is given every year to the top selling programs. It highlights the economic and cultural impact of television program exports and pays tribute to the dynamism of French distributors.
Each year, the Export Award ceremony takes place in partnership with Procirep’ French Television Producer Awards.
- animation: The Jungle Bunch - Back to the Ice Floe(distributed by PGS Entertainment)
- documentary: Apocalypse - Hitler (distributed by France Télévisions Distribution)
- and fiction: The Returned - Series 1 (distributed by Zodiak Rights)
Specific tools dedicated to member companies:
- listing of programs in the online catalogue,
- an International Database listing about 15,000 contacts from 4,000 companies seeking to acquire content,
- information on the international market: market reports, studies and surveys, model contracts, ratings survey of French programs aired in key territories, etc.