Syrian National Democratic Alliance
|Founded||September 26, 2014|
|Colors||Green, white, yellow|
|Slogan||Towards a Pluralist Syrian Democracy|
0 / 250
4 / 43
The Syrian National Democratic Alliance (Arabic: التحالف الوطني الديمقراطي السوري, TWDS) is a left-wing multi-ethnic political party established in 2014 in northern Syria.
It was founded during the Syrian civil war and the war has considerably affected its policies to become very critical of totalitarianism and extremist beliefs. However the party is “ready to build bridges with the parties that recognize the right of Syria’s components in general and the Kurds in particular” according to party leader Alaeddine Khaled.
- "من نحن؟" [Who are We?] (in Arabic). Syrian National Democratic Alliance. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "A STATEMENT TO THE PUPLIC OPINION" (PDF). Syrian National Democratic Alliance. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- Drwish, Sardar Mlla (16 June 2016). "Why Syria's Kurds are cooperating with Russia". Translated by El-Khoury, Joelle. Al-Monitor. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Executive Board of Democratic Syria Assembly elected". Ajansa Nûçeyan a Firatê. 13 December 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- Khurshid, Ahmed. "مجلس سورية الديمقراطي" [Syria Democratic Council] (in Arabic). Syrian Establishment for Studies and Research of public opinion. Retrieved 20 September 2016.