|Also known as||Super Noobs|
|Created by||Scott Fellows|
|Theme music composer||
|Country of origin||
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||52 (list of episodes)|
22 minutes (whole)|
11 minutes (segments)
|First shown in||United Kingdom (November 2, 2015)|
|Original release||December 7, 2015 – present|
Supernoobs is an American–Canadian flash animated series produced by DHX Media for Teletoon. The series is about four kids who navigate through middle school and fight viruses as well. It first premiered on Cartoon Network in the United Kingdom and Ireland on November 2, 2015.
12-year-old nerdy best friends Kevin, Tyler, Shope, and Roach not only need to contend with the harrowing halls of their Canadian middle school, but at the same time fight microcosmic game assassins infecting earthlings bent on destroying them and the entire world.
Four middle school students and friends from the town of Cornbury who unexpectedly find themselves gifted with alien orbs known as Battle Balls that grant them amazing powers. However, when the Supernoobs aren't fighting the virus, they tend to use their powers irresponsibly and/or end up losing their Battle Balls which lead them into crazy disasters.
- Tyler Bowman (voiced by Matt Hill, usually just called Tyler) – The wielder of the blue battle ball, which gives him the power to teleport and enhances his natural senses, giving him abilities such as mind-reading. It transforms his blonde hair to blue. Tyler is the group's leader and oftentimes moral compass, but is also distracted by his feelings for fellow student Amy Anderson.
- Jennifer Shope (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain, usually just called Shope) – The only female member of the Supernoobs, and the most scientifically minded of the group, who also considers herself to be the smartest but she sometimes relies on her friends to do some of her work so she could get her " Easy A". Jennifer wields the purple battle ball, which allows her to harness natural forces like water and electricity. It transforms her black hair to purple. She is frequently known on a last-name basis to her friends, whereas most adults refer to her by her given name.
- Kevin Reynolds (voiced by Richard Cox, usually just called Kevin) – The cool wielder of the red battle ball, which enables him to shapeshift into various forms, with a running gag being that he often turns into an opossum or something other than what he intended to turn into. It transforms his black hair to red. Kevin is the most selfish and irresponsible member of the team, often employing his Battle Ball for his own amusement and personal gain or making suggestions that get the group into trouble.
- Theodore Roachmont (voiced by Lee Tockar, usually just called Roach or The Roach) – The shortest member of the Supernoobs with unruly red hair in which various objects can be found in. Roach wields the green battle ball, which grants him the power of flight and super strength through enlarging his fists. It transforms his red hair to green. He is shown to be the most innocent and least selfish member of the noobs although he can be the most clueless and gullible member as well. Though not usually the team's strategist, he does occasionally stumble onto brilliant ideas, such as discovering that the Battle Balls could combine to create a vehicle. He also tends to develop crushes on mature female characters, such as XR4Ti, the Noobs' theater teacher, and an alien princess.
- Jock Jockerson (voiced by Michael Adamthwaite) – A classmate of the Noobs noted for his large size and athletic ability, Jock is a bully who often refers to himself in the third person. He is not highly intelligent, quick to anger, and often ends up in his underwear as a result of the Noobs' misadventures.
- Principal (voiced by Maryke Hendrikse) – The stern administrator of the Noobs' school who is suspicious of their activities.
- Amy Anderson (voiced by Maryke Hendrikse) – A classmate of the Noobs whom Tyler has a crush on, though he lacks confidence in approaching/speaking to her. Despite this, she seems to reciprocate his feelings to some degree, and unwittingly develops a crush on his superhero alter ego after he saves her from a Virus attack.
- Sue Newswoman (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain) – A newscaster who often covers stories of the Noobs' misadventures.
- Mr. and Mrs. Shope (voiced by Doron Bell and Kathleen Barr) – Jennifer Shope's mild-mannered parents, who are somewhat skeptical of her friendship with the other Noobs. Due to being unaware of their daughter's superhero status, they become fearful that the boys are having a negative influence on her due to her displaying uncharacteristic behavior and once threatened to send her to a boarding school if she continued to display such behavior. Fortunately, Zen-disguised as Jennifer -manages to convince them to trust in her judgment and ability to stay on top of things, though they remain strict. Mem later impersonated Mr. Shope at Jennifer's parent-teacher conference, as the Noobs' evil-fighting activities had affected their schoolwork and they didn't want their real parents to know.
- Mrs. Bowman – Tyler's mother whom he greatly resembles; Tyler's father has not been seen or mentioned, possibly indicating that she is divorced or a widow. Her first outfit-seen when Zen and Kevin impersonated her for Tyler's parent teacher conference-consists of a purple shirt with a nametag and black pants, possibly the uniform of her job.
- Mr. and Mrs. Roachmont – The Roach's parents, who appear to be fairly well-to-do based on their home and usual clothing. Mr. Roachmont is a large man with brown hair who often wears a suit, while Mrs. Roachmont is a shapely blond-haired woman who was first seen in a red dress. The two are both apparently afraid of mice, as Kevin once scared them out of their home by taking the form of a mouse.
- Coach Huntz (voiced by Lee Tockar) – the gym teacher and coach of the football team at Cornbury Middle School, known for yelling and blowing his whistle.
- Emmas - three little girls who witness the Noobs fighting evil in civilian form and threaten to expose them unless they concede to all of their demands. They later relent after the Noobs save them from a virus-infected bird.
An intergalactic organization dedicated to battling the virus and bringing the people responsible for creating the virus to justice.
- Zenblock/Zen (voiced by Michael Adamthwaite) – A blue alien who is constantly accompanied by Mem, whom he is virtually identical to physically apart from their coloring, teeth, and nose shape. Zen is the gruffer of the pair, but like Mem is largely unfamiliar with Earth culture and can be as immature and childish as Mem on occasion. They were sent to Earth by the Benevolent Alliance to recruit warriors for the battle against the virus, but mistook the four children in paintball gear for soldiers. While he is often disparaging of the Noobs' skills-having been the one to give them their less-than flattering team name-he does have a soft spot for them, which led to him being assigned along with Mem to train the group. He is also shown to have a strained sibling-like friendship with Mem as he and Mem often disagree and blame each other on many things although they do many activities together and have some similar interests. He is also shown to have a sleepwalking problem, which he calls "sleepfighting". Zen often speaks with an Austrian accent similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger and is capable of disguising himself as an adult male human with brown hair who usually wears a blue outfit including a sweater vest, during which he employs the alias "Rob".
- Memnock/Mem (voiced by Bill Mondy) – A yellow alien and companion to Zen, who like Zen, also possesses special armor that grants him similar powers to the Noobs. Mem is the softer spoken and more sensitive of the pair but like Zen, he is often annoyed and embarrassed by the irresponsible shenanigans of the Noobs and sometimes falls victim to them. Despite being a virus warrior Mem is often shown as the most immature and childish member of the duo as his willingness to understand Earth culture often distracts him from taking care of the noobs. Mem and Zen are shown to have a friendship that is similar to that of brothers as they have the tendency to blame each other for things, such as the mistake of selecting the Supernoobs, though they usually come to their aid during battles. He is also shown to like cooking food as a hobby. In human form, Mem appears as a blonde man named "Bob" who usually wears a green outfit that includes a sweater that he wears with the arms tied around his neck.
- XR4Ti (voiced by Rebecca Shoichet) – The feminine artificial intelligence controlling Mem and Zen's ship, the Galacticus. XR4Ti is often the voice of reason, even more so than the occasionally irresponsible and immature Mem and Zen, but deals with limitations of being a computer with no power to act on her own. Because of her role as a voice of reason, XR4Ti has a stern mother-child like relationship with both Mem and Zen and the noobs although she is unaware of Roach's crush on her.
- General Blorgon (voiced by Scott McNeil) – The leader of the Benevolent Alliance, a blue-skinned and bald alien with telepathic abilities. Blorgon is Mem and Zen's superior, and usually appears with two aides or colleagues who assist him in his duties. Though noble, Blorgon is known for his harsh methods, such as subjecting new virus warrior recruits to harsh tests or punishing those irresponsible enough to misplace their battle balls by having their brains sucked out (though the latter is only implied).
- Rovu – An alien who appears to be of the same or a similar species to Mem and Zen, but with reddish brown skin and a blue pod on his armor. Like Mem and Zen Rovu is assigned to recruit warriors to battle the Virus, but has been much more successful than them and won the Recruiter of the Year award seven times in a row. He is highly egotistical and enjoys rubbing his success in the faces of others, especially Mem and Zen, who are occasionally bullied by him every so often. He was humbled when the Supernoobs rescued the entire New Virus Warriors convention from Count Venamus, resulting in Mem and Zen receiving the Recruiter of the Year award and breaking his streak.
- Virus – It comes from outer space and infects different planets. It's purpose is to infect any living organism and turn their hosts into rampaging monsters in order to wreak havoc on other planets, including Earth. The Virus is produced by the unknown alien creators for reasons unknown. The Benevolent Alliance and the Supernoobs battle the Virus and also seek to find out who are the creators of the virus.
- Count Venamus (voiced by Trevor Devall) – One of the creators' agents and he's a wanted criminal throughout the galaxy. His job is to infect the warriors that are battling the virus. The Benevolent alliance and the Supernoobs are trying to capture him in hopes that he'll have the information about the creators of the virus. Until his first encounter with the Supernoobs his invisibility power/technology had made him a mysterious figure whose very existence was uncertain; however, the Noobs manage to thwart his plan and his identity now exposed, leading him to swear vengeance. He has engaged the Noobs on several occasions since, but is usually defeated through the Noobs' quick-thinking and/or dumb luck.
- Venaminions - Bestial creatures in service to Count Venamus; they are strong and flight-capable but seem to rely on Venamus' leadership in order to function at any level of competence.
- The Creators of the Virus – Very little about the creators only that they created the virus and unleashed it throughout the universe. They have agents like Count Venamus to help infect the universe. One such creator is revealed to have six glaring red eyes and speaks in a language only Venamus understands
- Mr. Wertz (voiced by Michael Adamthwaite) – Formerly a science teacher at the Noobs' school, Mr. Wertz suffers from paranoia and megalomania, having believed in the existence of aliens before he ever encountered Mem and Zen and learned of the Noobs' powers. Upon learning of these he attempted to expose them, but without proof was dismissed as insane. He later tries to enslave all of Cornbury by inventing goggles that allow him to use mind control on those who wear it but Shope manages to stop him.
- The Incredibly Amazing Man (voiced by Andrew Francis) - A galactic "superhero" who fights the virus and is more competent than the Noobs but proves incredibly destructive in the process; he refuses to acknowledge this fact due to his highly arrogant, narcissistic, and egotistical personality. He possesses various abilities such as flight, laser vision, super strength, and elongation. He is also obsessed with selling his merchandise to his fans, and says "you're welcome" quite often, even when it makes absolutely no sense.
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Storyboarded by||Original air date|
|1||"A Noob Hope"||Tim Stuby and Rob Boutilier||Scott Fellows||John Fountain and Tom Nesbitt||December 7, 2015|
|Four friends meet two aliens and are given special devices called Battleballs which give each of them superpowers and must stop an alien virus from infecting every living creature on the planet.|
|2||"The Noobs Strike Back"||Tim Stuby and Rob Boutilier||Scott Fellows||Tim Stuby and Rob Boutilier||December 7, 2015|
|The Noobs must prove to the Benevolent Alliance they are worthing of their BattleBalls and can protect the Earth or risk losing them.|
|3||"Super Noob Suits"||Tim Stuby and Rob Boutilier||Lazar Saric||Rob Boutilier and Kent Webb||December 8, 2015|
|The Noobs decide they need superhero costumes to hide their identities.|
|4||"Noobies vs. Smoothies"||Tim Stuby and Rob Boutilier||Scott Fellows||Kent Webb||December 8, 2015|
|Tyler goes on a date with Amy Anderson to the new smoothie shop, when an active yogurt culture smoothie becomes infected with the virus.|
|5||"Go Noob Outside"||Tim Stuby||Keith Wagner||Kent Webb||December 9, 2015|
|The Noobs want a new video game called BattleNuts 4 but instead are forced to play outside instead.|
|6||"Curb Your Noob"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Cat Tang||December 9, 2015|
|Due to a malfunction in his battle ball, Kevin becomes stuck as a dog and is caught by the dog catcher.|
|7||"Noob Kids on the Block"||Tim Stuby||Nathan Knetchel||Jason Horychun||December 10, 2015|
|The Noobs are forced to compete in a singing and dancing competition at their school while a new strain of the virus has infected the school's glee club.|
|8||"Fourth Down and Noob to Go"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Luc Latulippe||December 10, 2015|
|The Noobs decide to use their new battle ball skills to join the football team and defeat their school's rivals the Eastside Wolves.|
|9||"Who, What, Where and Noob"||Tim Stuby||Mark Fellows||Luke Gustafson||December 11, 2015|
|Shope is turned invisible after being exposed to the Galacticus cloaking generator and they must turn her visible again before her parents send her to boarding school.|
|10||"Shake Your Noobie"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Jeff Bittle||December 11, 2015|
|During the school dance the students become affected by the virus and turn into fire breathing dragons.|
|11||"Where No Noob Has Gone Before"||Tim Stuby||Keith Wagner||Christine Cunningham||December 14, 2015|
|While preparing for a play, Roach's Battleball malfunctions causing him to start floating into the sky where he is mistaken for a deadly missile by several world governments.|
|12||"How to Care for Your Noob"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Kervin Faria||December 15, 2015|
|Shope and Tyler lose their guinea pig during Home Ec Class forcing Kevin to pose as a guinea pig while Tyler and Roach track down the real one so Shope can get her "easy A."|
|13||"The Noobs Meet Count Venamus"||Tim Stuby||Scott Fellows||Cat Tang||December 16, 2015|
|The Noobs, Mem, and Zen go to the Virus Warrior Recruiter Awards where a villain known as Count Venamus infects the other new warriors making them fight one another to the death.|
|14||"Dude, Where's My Noob?"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Nathan Knetchel||Kent Webb||December 17, 2015|
|The Noob's battleballs have been misplaced and they must find them so they can be presented to the Benevolent Alliance.|
|15||"Tyrannosaurus Noob"||Tim Stuby||Rick Groel||Luc Latulippe and Jen Davreux||December 18, 2015|
|While on a field trip to the museum, the Tyrannosaurus skeleton gets infected by the virus and comes to life.|
|16||"When Good Noobs Go Bad"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Jason Horychun||December 21, 2015|
|Roach's battleball malfunctions, transforming him into an evil super villain bent on dominating the Earth.|
|17||"Superdoods!"||Tim Stuby||Rick Groel||Jeff Bittle||December 22, 2015|
|Mem and Zen decide to become directors and create a TV show based on their adventures with the Noobs.|
|18||"License to Noob"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Nathan Knetchel||Luke Gustafson||December 23, 2015|
|The Noobs pilot the Galacticus into space to get medicine for Mem and Zen's infected eyes, and end up helping a space princess overthrow an evil dictator.|
|19||"Noobot vs. Venabot"||Tim Stuby||Lazar Saric||Jen Davreux||December 28, 2015|
|When Count Venamus returns with a giant robot, and a plan to use a virus pod meteor shower to infect the planet, the Noobs turn the Galacticus into a giant robot to stop him.|
|20||"Zooper Noobs!"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Keith Wagner||Luc Latulippe||December 29, 2015|
|The Noobs travel to an alien zoo with Mem and Zen, only to be captured and put into a exhibit by the zoo's owner.|
|21||"Noob Kid in Town"||Tim Stuby||Mark Fellows||Kent Webb||December 30, 2015|
|Kevin transforms into a cat and gets stuck in a tree until a teen boy rescues him and receives a reward from the city, leading the Noobs to attempt to get the same.|
|22||"Parent Teacher Noobs"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Cat Tang||January 4, 2016|
|Mem and Zen pose as the Noobs' parents during parent-teacher conferences at school.|
|23||"Noob It or Lose It"||Tim Stuby||Ethan Banville||Luke Gustafson||January 5, 2016|
|The Noobs attempt to use their powers to penetrate the incredibly long line for a new video game.|
|24||"Noobsitters"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Mark Fellows||Jeff Bittle||January 6, 2016|
|The Noobs attempt to prove that they are responsible by babysitting for a couple who have just moved into the neighborhood, which becomes more difficult when the baby drinks a bottle infected with the virus.|
|25||"How to Use Your Noob"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Sam To||January 7, 2016|
|The Noobs discover that they can turn their battleballs into whatever they desire.|
|26||"A Noob Divided Cannot Noob!"||Tim Stuby||Keith Wagner||Christine Cunningham||January 8, 2016|
|The pressures of living together finally push Mem and Zen to the breaking point, causing them both to move out, and into the homes of the Noobs, who quickly grow tired of them and scheme to get the two back together.|
|27||"Super Natural Noobs"||Tim Stuby||Lazar Saric||Sam To||January 11, 2016|
|The Noobs take advantage of a lack of virus attacks by going camping, but Kevin is afraid of the Cornbury Monster who is rumored to lurk in the woods.|
|28||"The Supernoobs Super Cup"||Tim Stuby||Scott Fellows||Cat Tang||January 12, 2016|
|The Noobs decide to see who's the best of the group by competing in a series of events in the first ever "Supernoob Super Cup".|
|29||"How to Noob the Science Fair"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||John Derevlany||Kent Webb||January 13, 2016|
|The Noobs compete against each other in the school science fair, but problems arise when several of the projects are infected by the virus.|
|30||"Noob Tube"||Tim Stuby||Scott Fellows||Dennis Crawford||January 14, 2016|
|Mem and Zen try to make the Noobs seem like great warriors when they discover they will be featured on the intergalactic reality show "Extreme Virus Warriors".|
|31||"The Noobie Bluebie Booby"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Kendra Hibbert||Jen Davreux||January 15, 2016|
|Roach begins to feel that the other Noobs are taking advantage of him, so when a rare bird is infected by the virus on a field trip, he decides to let the others handle it without him.|
|32||"Noobs vs. the Earth-sterminator!"||Tim Stuby||Keith Wagner||Jeff Bittle||August 4, 2016|
|The Noobs accidentally press a wrong button on the Galacticus and send a planet destroying drone toward Earth.|
|33||"Noob Coloured Glasses"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Nathan Knetchel||Luke Gustafson||August 4, 2016|
Mr. Wertz's mind control goggles bring the entire town under his spell, except for Shope.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on June 23, 2016.
|34||"Let It Noob, Let It Noob, Let It Noob!"||Tim Stuby||Scott Fellows||Sam To||August 4, 2016|
Mem and Zen encounter snow for the first time.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on June 24, 2016.
|35||"To Catch a Noob"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Rick Groel||Christine Cunningham||August 4, 2016|
Count Venamus hatches a plan to lock up Roach, in the hopes that it will make it easier to defeat the Noobs.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on June 27, 2016.
|36||"The Noobiest Place on Earth!"||Tim Stuby||Keith Wagner||Kent Webb||August 11, 2016|
While at an amusement park, the Noobs must battle virus-infected mascots.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on June 28, 2016.
|37||"Count Noob-A-Nus"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Cat Tang||August 11, 2016|
Count Venamus returns and strangely surrenders to the Noobs.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on June 29, 2016.
|38||"I Know You Noob"||Tim Stuby||Mark Fellows||Jen Davreux||August 11, 2016|
After witnessing the Noobs battle a virus beast while not wearing their super suits, three little girls threaten to reveal their identities.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on June 30, 2016.
|39||"The Supernoobs Meet Incredibly Amazing Man"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Lazar Saric||Pat Pakula||August 11, 2016|
The Noobs encounter a destructive superhero from another world.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 1, 2016.
|40||"Happy Noob-o-ween"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Christine Cunningham||October 29, 2016|
Mem and Zen try to grasp the concept of Halloween. The Noobs fight virus infected people wearing costumes at the Halloween festival. |
Note: This is a Halloween episode and was released first in Hungary/Romania on May 3, 2016, and then Latin America on May 10, 2016.
|41||"The Noob Cave!"||Tim Stuby||Rick Groel||Luke Gustafson||December 5, 2016|
The Noobs decide to set up their own secret base of operations so they can feel like real superheroes, but get into a fight over what their newfound lair should look like and it destroys their friendship. Mem and Zen, concerned over the Noobs destroyed relationship with each other, try to bring them all back together. |
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 4, 2016.
|42||"To Noob or Not to Noob"||Rob Boutilier and Jon Izen||Keith Wagner||Jeff Bittle||December 5, 2016|
The Noobs ponder over whether or not to use their battle ball powers during school for personal gain.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 5, 2016.
|43||"Noobie Mama"||Tim Stuby||Scott Fellows||Christine Cunningham||December 6, 2016|
A new strain of the virus causes the Noobs to get literally sucked into a video game.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 6, 2016.
|44||"Noobs of the Round Table"||Jon Izen||Rick Groel||Glen Kennedy||December 7, 2016|
General Blorgon and the other members of the Benevolent Alliance visit Earth to enjoy more of what Earth has to offer. They go out to a renaissance barbecue with the Noobs and Mem and Zen but things go awry when the renaissance actors get infected with the virus.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 7, 2016.
|45||"Super Noob Super Cup Redux"||Tim Stuby||John Derevlany||Cat Tang||December 8, 2016|
The second Super Noobs Super Cup begins but this time, Mem and Zen decide to compete in it.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 8, 2016.
|46||"The Noobs vs. Sour Persimmons"||Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Kent Webb||December 9, 2016|
The Noobs fight a brand new supervillain who goes by the name of Sour Persimmons. |
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 11, 2016.
|47||"Noobs Go Viral"||Tim Stuby||Nathan Knetchel||Pat Pakula||December 12, 2016|
The Noobs discover Mr. Wertz's labortory where they find out that he has been studying the virus. |
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 12, 2016.
|48||"Noobs vs. Venamus 12!"||Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Jen Davreux||December 12, 2016|
To find out what makes a twelve year old tick, Count Venamus turns himself into one, hoping to find a way to defeat the Noobs.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 13, 2016.
|49||"Eyewitness Noobs"||Tim Stuby||Keith Wagner||Jeff Bittle||December 13, 2016|
The rest of the Noobs find out that Kevin has been selling videos of themselves in battlesuits to a tabloid magazine. When Kevin accidentally sends pictures of themselves without their suits, they must get the video back before it's too late. |
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 14, 2016.
|50||"A Noob World Order"||Jon Izen||Lazar Saric||Luke Gustafson||December 14, 2016|
|The Noobs and Mem and Zen try to figure out about what to do with a bunch of alien refugees after their home planet gets completely taken by the Virus.|
|51||"Nooby Friday"||Tim Stuby||Tim Stuby||Christine Cunningham||December 15, 2016|
An accident causes the battle balls to be misplaced among the Noobs, while Mem and Zen attend a fancy party at Roach's house.|
Note: This episode was released first in Turkey on July 22, 2016.
|52||"The Noobs-i-nators 2: Save the Earth!"||Jon Izen||Scott Fellows||Jeff Bittle||December 16, 2016|
|The Noobs act as decoys to discover the source of the virus while Cornbury is overrun with the virus and Mem and Zen try to save the city.|
Supernoobs first premiered on Cartoon Network in the United Kingdom and Ireland on November 2, 2015. The series premiered on Cartoon Network channels in the United States on December 7, 2015 the Middle East and Africa on January 18, 2016 and in Russia, Bulgaria, Australia and New Zealand on February 1, 2016. In Turkey and Central & Eastern Europe the series debuted on February 8, 2016., In Southeast Asia the series is first premiered in the Philippines on February 1, 2016, and the rest of the Asian countries is premiered on June 6, 2016. The entire first season became available on iTunes on July 12, 2016 and includes episodes that have yet to air. Four episodes debuted on Teletoon in Canada on September 20, 2016.
- "Transformation Page - Super Noobs". CartoonNetwork.co.uk.
Find out more about Super Noobs! Visit the official Cartoon Network Super Noobs Transformation page and find out more about Tyler, Kevin, Roach, Shope, the other Super Noobs characters and their battle costumes!
- Milligan, Mercedes (August 12, 2014). "'Supernoobs' Coming to Teletoon, Cartoon Network". Animation Magazine. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- White, Grant (October 18, 2015). "UK Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Cartoonito Announce November Highlights". Toonzone. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "'Supernoobs' Coming to Teletoon, Cartoon Network". Animation Magazine. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Supernoobs". CartoonNetwork.co.uk.
Tyler Bowman, Kevin Reynolds, Jennifer Shope and Theodore "The Roach" Roachmont are the heroes
- SpongeBranded (December 4, 2015). CN 4.0 Promo Supernoobs - New Series Starting December 7th (30s). YouTube. Retrieved December 4, 2015.
- Dube, Prosper (November 18, 2015). "Cartoon Network Africa January 2016 Highlights". Blogspot. Retrieved November 20, 2015.
- "Cartoon Network PR Highlights February 2016". Eckfactor (Press release). Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific. Retrieved December 4, 2015.
- "Supernoobs". rogersondemand.com. Archived from the original on 17 October 2016.
EP 4 Noob Kids on the Block Aired on 09/20/16
- "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Update: 12.7.2015". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved April 25, 2016.