|Created by||Eli Holzman|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||9|
Warner Horizon Television|
10 by 10 Entertainment
Full Picture Entertainment
|Original network||The CW|
|Original release||October 22 – December 17, 2008|
Stylista is an American fashion-themed reality-television competition series that premiered on the CW network in the United States, and Citytv in Canada on October 22, 2008. The series was produced by Warner Horizon Television and Tyra Banks through her Bankable Productions. The series was not renewed for a second season.
Johanna was named the winner on December 17, 2008. She won a paid editorial position at Elle magazine, a paid lease on an apartment in Manhattan, and a clothing allowance at H&M, all for one year, valued at $100,000.
|Kate||Former Law Student|
|Danielle||Clothing Store Manager|
|Devin||New York University Fashion Student|
|William||Freelance Fashion Assistant|
|Cologne||Berkeley University Student|
|Jason||Aspiring Fashion Designer|
|Arnaldo||Ivy League Graduate|
- This contestant won Stylista
- This contestant won the Editorial challenge
- This contestant was on the losing team but not eliminated
- This contestant was in the bottom 2 or 3
- This contestant was eliminated
- Episode 6 was the recap episode
|Episode||U.S. Air Date|| Rating/Share
|"Pilot"||October 22, 2008||1.2||2.45|
|"Hidden Gems"||October 29, 2008||0.9||1.87|
|"No More Mr. Nice Guy"||November 5, 2008||1.0||2.00|
|"Shop It Like It's Hot"||November 12, 2008||0.9||1.73|
|"It's All About Who You Know"||November 19, 2008||1.0||2.16|
|"Clip Show"||November 26, 2008||n/a||n/a|
|"Model Behavior"||December 3, 2008||0.6||1.41|
|"Fashion Show 101"||December 10, 2008||n/a||n/a|
|"The Right Fit"||December 17, 2008||n/a||n/a|
- "Johanna wins Stylista Season 1".
- Seidman, Robert (October 23, 2008). "Wednesday Ratings: Criminal Minds, CSI: NY and World Series Lead Night". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (October 30, 2008). "Wednesday Ratings: Phillies Beat Rays, Obama Pummels Pushing Daisies". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (November 6, 2008). "Wednesday Night Ratings: Post Election Blahs Or Just Broadcast TV?". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (November 13, 2008). "Wednesday night: CMA Awards take center stage". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (November 20, 2008). "Wednesday: America's Next Top Model Finale Scores for CW". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (December 4, 2008). "Updated Wednesday: Rudolph and Victoria's Secret models lead CBS to demo wins". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2013.