Running Out of Time 2
|Running Out of Time 2|
|Produced by||Johnnie To|
Milkyway Creative Team
|Music by||Raymond Wong|
|Distributed by||China Star Entertainment Group|
Running Out of Time 2 (Chinese: 暗戰2, literal title:Hidden War 2) is a 2001 Hong Kong crime caper film co-directed by Johnnie To and Law Wing-cheung. It is a sequel to To's 1999 film Running Out of Time, with Lau Ching-wan returning as Inspector Ho Sheung-sang, who this time has to go after an elusive thief played by Ekin Cheng.
The film brings back Inspector Ho Sheung-sang (Lau Ching-wan), this time to contend with another clever thief (Ekin Cheng, whose character is nameless). This time around, the Thief is determined to extort money from a high-strung businesswoman (Kelly Lin) and play a few rounds of clever games with Ho in the process.
- Lau Ching-wan - Inspector Ho Sheung Sang
- Ekin Cheng - The Thief
- Kelly Lin - Teresa
- Hui Shiu-hung - Superintendent/Assistant Commander Wong Kai-fat
- Lam Suet - Ken
- Ruby Wong - Madam
- Won: Best Action Choreography (Bruce Mang)
- Won: Best Film Editing (Law Wing-cheung and Yau Chi-wai)
- Nominated: Best Visual Effects (Stephen Ma)
- Nominated: Best Sound Effects
- Nominated: Best Cinematography (Cheng Siu-Keung)
Hong Kong Film Critics Society Awards
- Won: Film of Merit Award
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 8/9/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.