July 24, 1905|
Saint Boniface, MB, CAN
March 1, 1986 80) (aged|
Winnipeg, MB, CAN
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||163 lb (74 kg; 11 st 9 lb)|
Joseph Albert Rosario "Rosie, Lolo" Couture (b. July 24, 1905 in St. Boniface, Manitoba – d. March 1, 1986 in Winnipeg, Manitoba) was a professional ice hockey player. Couture was a right winger who played for the Chicago Black Hawks and the Montreal Canadiens from 1928 - 1936.
Awards and achievements
- Height 5'11"
- Weight 164 Lbs
- Shot Right
- Wore Uniform # 7 with the Chicago Black Hawks.
- Rosie Couture's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Rosario Couture's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Rosario Couture's biography at Legends of Hockey
- Rosario Couture's biography at Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame