|Editor||Kelly Ann Scott|
Nevada State Journal :1870|
Reno Evening Gazette: 1876
Reno Gazette-Journal: 1983
955 Kuenzli St.|
Reno, NV 89502-2000
The Reno Gazette-Journal is the main daily newspaper for Reno, Nevada. It is owned by the Gannett Company. It came into being when the Nevada State Journal (founded in 1870) and the Reno Evening Gazette (founded in 1876) were combined in 1983.
The Reno Gazette-Journal is one of two dailies (the other being the Sparks Tribune) covering the Reno-Sparks metropolitan area, which is also served by the Reno News & Review, an alternative newsweekly.
- "Scott named Reno Gazette-Journal's new exec editor". Associated Press. June 18, 2013. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- Gannett Co, Inc. "About Gannett: Reno Gazette-Journal". Retrieved 2006-10-23.
- Gannett. "Reno Gazette-Journal". Archived from the original on October 17, 2002. Retrieved 2009-03-15.
- Nevada State Journal Is Sold
- Newspaper Merger Is Approved