Loreto, Marche, Italy|
|Products||TV series, live-action films|
Iginio Straffi (70%)
Rainbow S.r.l. (formerly known as Rainbow S.p.A) is an Italian animation studio that is best known for producing the animated Winx Club series. They also have produced other animated series such as Tommy and Oscar, Monster Allergy and PopPixie and co-produced Huntik and Mia and Me. The CEO of Rainbow S.r.l. is Iginio Straffi, who is also the creator of Winx Club, as well as the creator and director of Huntik. In February 2011, Viacom purchased a 30% stake in Rainbow.
On October 5, 2015, Rainbow S.r.l. acquired Canadian animation studio, Bardel Entertainment.
- Tommy and Oscar (1998)
- Prezzy (2002)
- Winx Club (2004-present)
- Monster Allergy (2005/2006-2009)
- Huntik (2009-2012)
- PopPixie (2010)
- World of Winx (2016-present) (co- produced with Netflix) (A Netflix Original Series)
- Regal Academy (2016-present)
- Maggie & Bianca Fashion Friends (2016-present)
- Tommy & Oscar: The Movie (2004)
- Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom (2007)
- Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure (2010)
- Not Born to Be Gladiators (2012)
- Winx Club: The Mystery Of The Abyss (2014)
- Vivarelli, Nick (February 26, 2011). "Winx creator in the pink". Variety. Retrieved August 9, 2015.
- Kidscreen » Archive » Rainbow buys Canadian animation studio Bardel
- Busch, Anita (10 February 2016). "'Winx Club' To Get Big Screen & Live-Action Treatment Via Hollywood Gang". Deadline. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Milligan, Mercedes (23 June 2016). "'Regal Academy' Makes U.S. Debut on Nick August 13". Animation Magazine. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Foster, Elizabeth (22 August 2016). "Rainbow sets launch, toy plans for Maggie & Bianca". Kidscreen. Retrieved 6 September 2016.