Rabbids Big Bang
|Rabbids Big Bang|
Rabbids Big Bang is a video game which was developed by Ubisoft Milan in collaboration with Ubisoft Paris and published by Ubisoft on October 17, 2013 in Europe, North America and Japan for iOS and Android. This is a spin-off game of the Raving Rabbids games franchise.
The game features 150 levels. In this game, players control the Rabbids along with their jetpacks to fling them across space, avoiding obstacles such as cows and the gravitational forces of other planets. Players are able to customize both their Rabbid and its jetpack.
Rabbids Big Bang received mixed or average reviews. Touch Arcade called it predictable and lacking in humor. Pocket Gamer complained about the sense of physics and a lack of personality, calling the game frustrating and forgettable. GameZebo found the game humorous but felt the gameplay was shallow and ultimately best suited for short play sessions.
- Wehner, Mike (October 11, 2013). "Rabbids Big Bang lands on iOS on October 17". Engadget. AOL. Retrieved February 1, 2016.
- "Ubisoft - Rabbids Big Bang". Ubi.com. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- Goldfarb, Andrew (September 10, 2013). "Rayman Fiesta Run, Rabbids Big Bang Coming to Mobile". IGN. Retrieved February 1, 2016.
- "Rabbid's Big Bang". Metacritic. Retrieved February 1, 2016.
- Musgrave, Shaun (October 18, 2013). "Rabbids Big Bang Review - TouchArcade". TouchArcade. Retrieved February 1, 2016.
- Slater, Harry (October 25, 2013). "Rabbids Big Bang". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved February 1, 2016.
- Johnson, Neilie (October 22, 2013). "Rabbids Big Bang Review". Gamezebo. Retrieved February 1, 2016.