|Look up kemener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quemener, Quéméner, Quéméneur, Quémeneur or Kemener is a surname, and may refer to;
- Roger Quemener French racewalker
- Ronan Quemener French ice hockey goaltender
- Nicolas Quemener French musician, member of Kornog and Skeduz.
- Hervé Quéméner, French writer
- Olivier Quemener, French independent journalist assassinated February 1st 1994 in Algeria during the Algerian Civil War.
- Julien Quemener, a Paris Saint-Germain F.C. ultra shot and killed by a police officer trying to protect a Hapoel supporter whom the Kop of Boulogne group was attacking after a UEFA Cup on the 23 November 2006.
- Yann-Fañch Kemener (born Jean-François Quémener) French traditional singer of Kan ha diskan
- Perrig Quémeneur, French road bicycle racer
- Pierre Quéméneur, French politician and entrepreneur, a victim in the Seznec Affair.