Prometheus of the Island
|Prometheus of the Island|
|Directed by||Vatroslav Mimica|
|Music by||Miljenko Prohaska|
|Edited by||Katja Majer|
Prometheus of the Island (Serbo-Croatian: Prometej s otoka Viševice), also known in English as Prometheus from the island of Viševica, is a 1964 Yugoslav film directed by Vatroslav Mimica.
It won the Big Golden Arena for Best Film at the 1965 Pula Film Festival (shared with Aleksandar Petrović's film Three). The film was also entered into the 4th Moscow International Film Festival winning a Special Diploma.
- ↑ "12. Festival igranog filma u Puli" (in Croatian). Pula Film Festival. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- ↑ "4th Moscow International Film Festival (1965)". MIFF. Retrieved 2012-12-06.
- Prometheus of the Island at AllMovie
- Prometej s otoka Viševice at the Internet Movie Database
- Prometej s otoka Viševice at Filmski-Programi.hr (Croatian)
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 9/26/2015. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.