Princess Daisy (miniseries)
Judith Krantz (novel)|
Diana Hammond (teleplay)
|Directed by||Waris Hussein|
Merete Van Kamp|
Paul Michael Glaser
|Music by||Lalo Schifrin|
|Country of origin||United States|
Diane Asselin (associate producer)
Charles Rosher Jr.
|Editor(s)||Robert F. Shugrue|
|Running time||190 minutes|
Steve Krantz Productions|
Princess Daisy tells the story of a young girl who is sent to England to live with her father, Prince Valenski, after her mother's death in a car crash. Unfortunately, Daisy is immediately separated from her twin sister Dani, who is a special needs child not accepted by their father. When Daisy turns 16, their father dies in a plane accident. The girl is forced to take care of her life herself, especially when her half-brother starts seeing in her more than just a sister.
- Merete Van Kamp .... Daisy & Dani Valensky
- Lindsay Wagner .... Francesca Valensky
- Stacy Keach .... Prince Alexander "Stash" Valensky
- Claudia Cardinale .... Anabelle de Fourdemont Valensky
- Robert Urich .... Patrick Shannon
- Paul Michael Glaser .... Fred North
- Rupert Everett .... Ram Valensky
- Ringo Starr .... Robin Valerian
- Barbara Bach .... Vanessa Valerian
- Rachel & Melissa Dennis .... young Daisy & Dani
Richard Corliss wrote of the miniseries, "Not even trash can guarantee the happy ending, and, alas, it happened to Jane Doe: Princess Daisy proved a small screen bust."
- "Miniseries". Museum of Broadcast Communication. Retrieved March 9, 2015.