Play (UK magazine)
Cover for Issue #190
7,668 (Jan 13 - Dec 13)|
21,735 (Jan 10 - Dec 10)
24,062 (Jan 09 - Dec 09)
26,464 (Jan 08 - Dec 08)
24,007 (Jan 07 - Dec 07)
|First issue||October 1995|
|Website||Official Play website|
Play (stylized as PLAY) is a monthly magazine produced by Imagine Publishing in the United Kingdom, which reports on Sony's PlayStation product range. It is the UK's longest-running PlayStation magazine. Issue 269, the magazine's final printed edition was published in April 2016, and it has since become a digital only publication. As well as being sold in the UK, PLAY is also sold in Australia. Though because of the distance between the two countries, Australia is one month behind, so some of the information may be inaccurate or old. Prior to issue 249, PLAY came with a covermounted DVD every issue.
- "Standard Certificate of Circulation - Play" (PDF). ABC. 2014-02-13. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "No growth for games mags in ABCs". MCV. 2011-02-17. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
- "Latest ABCs show mixed fortunes". MCV. 2010-02-11. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
- "Standard Certificate of Circulation - Play" (PDF). ABC. 2009-02-12. Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Standard Certificate of Circulation - Play" (PDF). ABC. 2008-02-14. Retrieved 2008-06-12.
- "Play Celebrates 200th Issue In Style". Imagine Publishing. 2010-12-23. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
- Shabana Arif (2016-04-28). "After 20 years Play magazine announces its last print issue". VG247. Retrieved 2016-05-14.