|Look up photographer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A photographer is a person who takes photographs using a camera.
Photographer(s) may also refer to:
- Photographer (film), a 2006 Malayalam drama.
- The Photographer, a chamber opera by composer Philip Glass.
- The Photographer (film), a 2000 film directed by Jeremy Stein.
- The Photographer (graphic novel), about a Médecins Sans Frontières mission during the height of the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- Photographer, a Ukrainian trance music producer called Dmitry Chumak in reality.
- List of photographers
- Photograph (disambiguation)
- Photographer of Dreams, a concert programme of Russian pop star Valery Leontiev