Olegario Vázquez Raña
10 December 1934|
Mexico City, Mexico
Olegario Vázquez Raña (born 10 December 1934) is a Mexican entrepreneur, businessman, owner of several companies, and the chairman and principal shareholder of Grupo Empresarial Ángeles. He is married to María de los Angeles Aldir and has three children (María de los Angeles, Mónica and Olegario). He is the current President of the International Shooting Sport Federation.
Vázquez Raña was a member of Mexico's shooting team at all Olympic Games from 1964 to 1976 and all world championships from 1966 to 1979. He is the national record-holder in many shooting disciplines and the world record-holder in air rifle (1973 and 1975).
- President of the Mexican Shooting Federation (1975 - 1992).
- Lifelong Honorary President (1992 - ).
- Vice-President of the Mexican Sports Confederation (1983 - 1992).
- Permanent member of the NOC (1969 - ).
- President of the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) (1980 - ).
- President of the Shooting Confederation of the Americas (1979 - ).
- Member of ASOIF Council (1987 - ).