Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Nat. Lang. Linguist. Theory|
|Edited by||Julie Anne Legate|
Natural Language & Linguistic Theory is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering theoretical and generative linguistics. It was established in 1983 and originally published by Kluwer Academic Publishers. Since 2004 the journal is published by Springer Science+Business Media. The editor-in-chief is Julie Anne Legate (University of Pennsylvania).
The journal carries a "Topic-Comment" column (initiated by Geoffrey K. Pullum), in which a contributor presents a personal, sometimes controversial, opinion on some aspect of the field.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic OneFile
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Bibliographie linguistique/Linguistic bibliography
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Current Contents/Arts and Humanities
- EBSCO databases
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- MLA International Bibliography
- ProQuest databases
- Social Science Citation Index
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 0.845.
- 1 2 3 4 "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-07-30.
- ↑ "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-07-30.
- ↑ "Natural Language & Linguistic Theory". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 7/30/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.