11 April 1974
Natacha Régnier (born 11 April 1974) is a Belgian actress.
Life and career
Born in Ixelles, a municipality of Brussels, she was attracted to theatre from early adolescence. Her first screen role was in The Motorcycle Girl (1993), a short film by Stéphan Carpiaux. After that, she played a number of roles for French television.
She has stated that her idol is film actress Sandrine Bonnaire.
- Encore (1996), directed by Pascal Bonitzer
- La vie rêvée des anges (The Dreamlife of Angels) (1998), directed by Erick Zonca - Marie Thomas
- Les amants criminels (1999), directed by François Ozon - Alice
- Il tempo dell'amore (1999), directed by Giacomo Campiotti - Claire
- Tout va bien, on s'en va (2000), directed by Claude Mouriéras - Claire
- Comment j'ai tué mon père (2000), directed by Anne Fontaine - Isa
- Vert paradis (2003), directed by Emmanuel Bourdieu - Isabelle
- Tomorrow We Move (2004), directed by Chantal Akerman - La femme enceinte
- La Raison du plus faible (2006)
- Boxes (2007), directed by Jane Birkin - Fanny
- La Proie (2011) - Christine Maurel
- One Night (2012) by Lucas Belvaux - Anne
- Capital (2013), directed by Costa Gavras - Diane Tourneuil
- Le Fils de Joseph (2016) by Eugène Green - Marie
- 2009 : C'était Marie-Antoinette by Évelyne Lever, Opéra National de Montpellier, Festival de Radio France et Montpellier - Marie-Antoinette
- "Festival de Cannes: The Dreamlife of Angels". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-10-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Natacha Régnier.|
- Natacha Régnier at the Internet Movie Database
- Natacha Régnier at AllMovie
- Natacha Régnier at AlloCiné (French)
- Natacha Régnier online (French)