For other uses of "n", see N (disambiguation).
|Founded||October 12, 2006|
|Defunct||March 21, 2013|
Footnotes / references|
n was replaced to form nc+
n [ɛn] was a Polish DTH platform. It was launched on October 12, 2006 and owned by ITI Neovision. On December 31, 2011 the company had reached 929,000 subscribers. In March 21, 2013, n was merged with Cyfra+ to form nc+.
Channels produced by n
- Currently available
- Wojna i Pokój
- nSport HD
- nPremium 2
- nPremium 3
- nPremium 4
- Former channels
- nTalk (defunct on June 28, 2009)
- Owsiak TV (defunct on June 28, 2009)
- nFilm HD (defunct on December 15, 2011)
- nFilm HD 2 (defunct on December 15, 2011)
- nShow 3D (defunct on December 15, 2011)
- VOD collections
- Premiery VOD - Warner Bros., Miramax Films, Lions Gate Entertainment, SPI International, Columbia Pictures, 20th Century Fox, DreamWorks, Universal Studios and New Line Cinema movies; unlike VOD collections, every movie in "Premiery VOD" is paid separately
- nVOD net
|Name||HD||EPG||PVR||VOD||HDD||Internet access (nPortal)||Internet Radio||Games||Multiroom|
|nBox HDTV recorder||(250 GB)||N||N|
|nBox HDTV recorder Turbo||(500 GB)||(Master)|
|nBox HDTV recorder Monsterbox||(1 TB)||(Master)|
|nBox HDTV (ADB 2850ST)||(PVR Ready)||(by Master)||(USB option)||N||(Slave)|
- "Start platformy nC+ 21 marca! Jakie zmiany w pakiecie Canal+? (wideo)". Media2. Retrieved 2013-03-09.
- "Platforma "n": Wzrost do 929 tys. abonentów" (in Polish). Media2. February 15, 2012.