|Headquarters||San Diego, California|
|Products||Ethnic TV, IPTV|
|Owner||EURO-World Network & Ethnic Channels Group|
NEXTV America is a United States-based IPTV provider that delivers digital television services via broadband. It launched in 2008 and is a joint venture between EUROWorldNetwork and Ethnic Channels Group; the Broadcasters Representative for North America; responsible for the overall Communication and Distribution Strategy of the media offering.
In order to receive the services offered by NEXTV America, consumers require a high-speed Internet connection with a speed of at least 1.5Mbit/s and a set-top box which can be rented or purchased from NexTV.
NEXTV America is available to subscribers in the United States. A Canadian version exists, NEXTV, which offers similar packages of ethnic services to subscribers; It has been in existence since 2007. In 2011, EURO-World Network and Ethnic Channels Group launched NEXTV in Australia & New Zealand.
NEXTV America currently offers over 40 channels from Europe and Asia. They offer packages catering to the following ethnic groups:
- Croatian- (CNRTV, HRT Sat, HRT Radio, Kapital Network, Klasik TV, Nova World, RTL Televizija, Sportska TV & Z1)
- English- (Al Jazeera English, Fox News & RT)
- Hungarian- (ATV, Duna World, Echo TV & Hír TV)
- Macedonian- (Alfa TV, MRT 1, MRT 2, MRT 3, ERA TV & Sutka City TV)
- Serbian- (DM SAT, Feel Max, RTS Sat, RTRS, RTV 1, RTV 2 & Soko TV)
- Sri Lankan- (E-tunes, Rupavahini, The Buddhist & TV Derana)