Mystery Girl (film)
|The Naked Brothers Band episode|
|Directed by||Jonathan Judge|
|Written by||Polly Draper|
Ken H. Keller|
|Production code||301-302/ 995|
|Original air date||October 18, 2008|
Mystery Girl is a rock-mockumentary musical comedy. It's the first and second The Naked Brothers Band episode of Season 3, and TV movie on Nickelodeon. It has premiered on October 18, 2008. This episode was the highest rated Naked Brothers Band episode ever with more than 4 million viewers.
The Naked Brothers Band begin filming a motion picture called The Top Secret Naked Brothers Band Musical Mystery Movie. Nat tries to grapple why Rosalina is trying to get herself written out of the script.
To Nat's dismay, he later discovers that Rosalina is going to leave for a 6-month boat cruise around the world for winning a violin competition and becomes mad at her. Meanwhile, Alex freaks when he finds out that he has to kiss his skateboarding buddy, Juanita (Teala Dunn), for a scene in the film.
During the time Nat is moping around, he develops feelings for his costar, the renowned actress Miranda Cosgrove, and he feels confused after kissing her for a scene in the movie. After that, Miranda suggested that Nat should do something very nice for Rosalina, before she leaves for the cruise.
Nat finally accepts that Rosalina is leaving and decides to perform a serenade for her with the band, by singing her his self-written composition, "Your Smile", outside of her apartment. In conclusion, in the subplots, Cooper becomes the new director of the movie, and Juanita did not have to kiss Alex—as it was only a typo by the screenwriter; instead Juanita only has to kick him.
- Main cast
- Nat Wolff as himself
- Alex Wolff as himself
- Thomas Batuello as himself
- Allie DiMeco as Rosalina
- David Levi as himself
- Qaasim Middleton as himself
- Cooper Pillot as himself
- Jesse Draper as Jesse Cook
- Michael Wolff as Dad (Mr. Wolff)
- Special guest appearance
- Miranda Cosgrove as herself
- Guest starring
|Song||Lead Vocals/Piano/Guitar and Lyrics||Drummer|
|"Blueberry Cotton"||Alex Wolff||Alex Wolff|
|"Face in the Hall"||Nat Wolff||Alex Wolff|
|"I Don't Want to Go to School"||Nat Wolff||Alex Wolff|
|"Scary World"||Nat Wolff||Alex Wolff|
|"Your Smile"||Nat Wolff||Alex Wolff|
- https://web.archive.org/web/20090603085741/http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/the-naked-brothers-band/the-supetastic-6/. Archived from the original on June 3, 2009. Retrieved November 2, 2008. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/web/20090109223639/http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS221161+21-Oct-2008+PRN20081021. Archived from the original on January 9, 2009. Retrieved December 9, 2008. Missing or empty
- "The Naked Brothers Band" Mystery Girl: Part 1 at the Internet Movie Database
- 'Quiet on the Set' at Scholastic News