Mother Goose and Grimm (TV series)
|Mother Goose and Grimm|
|Created by||Mike Peters|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|Running time||23 minutes|
Tribune Media Services|
Lee Mendelson Productions
|Original release||September 14, 1991 – 1992|
Mother Goose and Grimm, also known as Grimmy for the second season, is an American animated television series that premiered September 14, 1991, on CBS. The show features the characters of Mike Peters's comic strip Mother Goose and Grimm. The Saturday morning cartoon was produced by Bob Curtis, and written by Mark Evanier.
- Charlie Brill – Grimmy
- Greg Burson – Attila
- Eddie Deezen – Ham
- Mitzi McCall – Mother Goose
- Frank Welker –
- Hal Rayle
- Rob Paulsen
- Tress MacNeille
- Howard Morris
- Pat Harrington, Jr.
- Hal Smith
- Charlie Adler
- Pat Musick
- Stan Freberg
- Danny Mann
Charles Solomon of the Los Angeles Times praised the series for "preserving the look" of the comic strip, and for "[having] a good sense of the characters' personalities". However, Solomon was disappointed with the "flat timing and pedestrian direction" of the program.
- Moy, Suelain (May 15, 1992). "Tales of the Pup". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- Hopkins, Tom (April 15, 1992). "Peters' thrilled Grimmy gets a second season". Dayton Daily News.
- Heffley, Lynne (September 1, 1991). "On Saturday The Kids Watch Tv". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- Solomon, Charles (September 14, 1991). "TV Reviews – Saturday Cartoons: Adapting to the New Season". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- Mother Goose and Grimm at the Internet Movie Database
- Mother Goose and Grimm at the Big Cartoon DataBase