|Native name||محمد جمالی پاقلعه|
|Buried at||Kerman, Iran|
41st Sarallah Division of Kerman|
Syrian Civil War †
Jamali-Paqaleh was born in 1963 in Paqaleh in Shahr-e Babak County, Kerman Province. When he was two years old, his father died. He completed primary school in the village and then migrated to Rafsanjan to continue his education.
Jamali-Paqaleh was a veteran of the Iran–Iraq War and was a member of the Sarallah division, the same division outfitted that had trained by General Qassem Soleimani. He had participated in several operations such as Operation Tariq al-Qods, Fath ol-Mobin, Beit ol-Moqaddas, Ramadan, Dawn 8, and Karbala-5,4,1.
Syrian Civil War
The Iranian news outlet Mehr News Agency reported that Jamali voluntary went to Syria to protect the Sayyidah Zaynab Mosque and another holy shrine against Assad-opposing forces in the Syrian Civil War.
Jamali-Paqaleh was reported to have been killed by Syrian rebels either in the final days of October or early November 2013. He was buried on 5 November in Kerman with full military honors.
- "Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander was killed in Syria.". VOA. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Biography of Sardar Mohammad Jamali". Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "One of the commanders of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards were killed in Syria". BBC Persian. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "Iran Guards commander killed in Syria: Reports". Al-Ahram. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "Iran buries Guards commander 'killed in Syria'". BBC News. 5 November 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "One of the Sepah's commander, were killed in Syria.". Radio Farda. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 26 April 2016.