Mexico City, Mexico
25 July 1956|
|Other names||Miguel Inclán Delgado|
|Years active||1938-1956 (film)|
Miguel Inclán (1900–1956) was a Mexican film actor. He became known for his villainous roles during the Golden Age of Mexican cinema.
- The Cemetery of the Eagles (1939)
- Neither Blood Nor Sand (1941)
- Simón Bolívar (1942)
- Porfirio Díaz (1944)
- The Escape (1944)
- The Hour of Truth (1945)
- The Tiger of Jalisco (1947)
- My General's Women (1951)
- The White Rose (1954)
- ↑ Agrasánchez p.159
- Rogelio Agrasánchez. Guillermo Calles: A Biography of the Actor and Mexican Cinema Pioneer. McFarland, 2010.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 9/8/2015. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.